Russian Justice

Just seen the footage of 18 Russian prison guards beating a handcuffed prisoner ! Apparently for swearing at a guard,no messing over there ! Be a wake up call to send a few of our inmates over there ,might not see it as just an occupational hazzard ! 

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should have seen the state of my mate when he realised he had to go to jail, had to be seen to be believed. Shouting, cursing, refusing the offer of food and drink.   I'll never pla

And that's a good thing? f***ing cowardly thugs if you ask me. 

Only in Ireland could you get two months and have three removed ?

Posted Images

It's not justice, it's vigilantism. That sort of unaccountable behaviour might be considered acceptable for instilling decency but it's Pandora's box, turn a blind eye to that and tomorrow they're kicking f**k out of someone who's mentally a bit backward just because they've had a bad day.

• Like 2

suppose  over there, there on top of the prison life , meaning   stop drugs, and any weapons   being made or getting in. where in  England  , we dont stop none off it, we  to soft with them . prisoners  get tooled up easy , very dangerous for prison staff . i had mate in the service , he told me its out of control to day with drugs and  weapons   in there  today . and lot of bullying  goes on in there , they dish out the punishment  more than the screws  do . 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

nothing to a south american prison ,inmates police themselves,hell on earth from what  ive seen  !

Friend of mine from years back did 5 years in a Brazilian prison,he learnt to speak fluent Portuguese :) 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Make your bed and lie in it springs to mind?

If you stupid enough to get locked up for anything then you take what's coming..... Simple as.... Conform...... Or get twisted the f**k up?. Learnt my lesson at 15 yr old..... Smart enough to know you don't earn no coin when your banged up 24/7.silly cnut must of asked for it? Or no he's probably innocent like the rest of the inmates?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1