Unfeckinbelievable

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kerny..... you know that puss coloured shit that leaks out of a dogs cock? That's what you are right now imo 

If you honestly think that id like to take you and your dog to a spot winter time that i think will change your mind. Seen gooduns and buduns both day and night but open ground away from stock fe

Not really unbelievable though is it.The lurcher game has always attracted certain amount of c**ts as long as i can remember.

5 hours ago, Mooching Celt said:

Couldn’t believe what I saw yesterday......silver honda crv driving fields with dogs running hares!! 31 feckin degrees middle of the day!! You are a f***ing idiot who doesn’t deserve a dog!! 

And the local old fella walking his dog who you nearly ran over and when he shouted Oi at you, you all jumped out like f***ing hardmen

W@nkers

Shud of said something to them or give the old fella a hand instead of moaning about it on here....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

I suppose it's a step up from that brown stuff that comes out of your mouth IMO. ?

Only time brown stuff comes out of my mouth is when I chomp down on a birds arsehole ?

you're still a cnut ?

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

What about coursing in late march.say i dunno the 21st or 22nd

acceptable or not.??

Touche mate touche ;)

Unless it's numbers control then it's bad form.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

What about coursing in late march.say i dunno the 21st or 22nd

acceptable or not.??

Was that not a case of thinning them out for the keeper up Angus way . Better than blasting them I suppose . 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Only time brown stuff comes out of my mouth is when I chomp down on a birds arsehole ?

you're still a cnut ?

Touche mate touche ;)

Unless it's numbers control then it's bad form.

You see that's where you're going wrong, the aim of the game is to ensure the liquid comes out the piss hole straight into the mouth and not have a chocolate brownie all over your mush ..... 

I may be a cnut but tha wank in the sack. ???

Edited by Kerny92
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

You see that's where you're going wrong, the aim of the game is to ensure the liquid comes out the piss hole straight into the mouth and not have a chocolate brownie all over your mush ..... 

I may be a cnut but tha wank in the sack. ???

?????

3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I can't see alot of difference in coursing now and late march really from the hares point of view.

so coursing in the middle of summer is ok then you recon

• Confused 1