Right or wrong

A ambulance crew  on call got a parking ticket whilst getting some food during a break for being on double yellows there seems a mixed reaction to it on the web whether the parking attendant was right or wrong I don't know how to put the clip up 

Edited by blackmaggie

When I got out of the Army I took a job as  a Traffic Attendant here in Belfast.. the whole of the UK is generally covered by the same Bye Laws, with a few localised differences. Emergency vehicles were ALWAYS exempt, without exception. Along with that, you used common sense.. something seriously lacking in some of these Traffic Attendants. It should be sacked, after a hiding, but he will probably get away with it...especially if it is a non European..

Private tickets aren’t worth a wank anyway, but he was right. I do not understand why they think they have a special right to dump their vehicle where they like. What if there was a car on fire with an old couple trapped inside and the fire engine couldn’t get past because the ambulance was in the way? Whatever happened to taking a packed lunch to work?

On 26/07/2018 at 00:00, cragman said:

I do, everyday and have for the last 44 years. Ive never had a ticket. 

I'm the same, mate. I only had the one parking ticket and ironically it was when I had cash rather than my butty box.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

If this is even being asked as a question there's something wrong?

These people save lives every single day,and people are questioning are they in the wrong for parking on double yellows? 

There on call if an old couple were trapped in a car on fire the ambulance crew would obviously be there before the fire engine and helping anyway so that's not a good example at all,show respect where it's due I say,and if you ask me the question are they wrong or right for parking on double yellows doesn't even need answering,give them a break 

• Like 5