• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met the lad,enjoyed his company, he managed to get everyone on here together for a good cause..... That still continues.... Lots of genuine friendships made that first time around because he made the

I smoked an ounce and half every week sometimes more for 20year decided to quit one day and was as easy as f**k. Done the same with the drink and fags.  I will get get a bit weed if in on holiday

Even if he sent you his name and address, he,d still be able to sleep soundly at night, your a fat mouthy nause who,s had a bit of shit put back on you so suck it up, if your life's ambition is to be

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Don't hate the player.... Hate the game..... Stewies alot stronger than most folks turning his shit around.... Don't knock folks like that me..... Respect ?

Agreed mate...

We all struggle with temptation, fair play to him I say..

Only met the man one weekend, but he was a good host and company, I'll only base my opinions on that personally..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've met stewie and had a great smoke and a beer with the lad albeit a good few years ago now. I liked him, we all had a fookin famously good laugh and took over the beer tent lol

Seems he's become the new Gnasher to me :laugh:

23 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Has he gone off the rails again and fell off the wagon? He was acting a twat, called me a grass and ain't been on since ... I pmed and he ain't got back to me ?

Maybe he's got a new name already ?

South Hams you travelled up the country to fight someone who you thought slighted you on an Internet forum..... and you're calling an ex alchie a cnut? 

If that wasn't you I apologise, I've been wrong before ;)