This can't really be good for you ?

I packed up smoking a few weeks ago and, started using this vape pen thingymajig - I suppose it's taken the edge off any cravings that might have otherwise been there but, to be honest, it's getting on my tits a bit.

........ It needs charging and you have to keep topping it up.

IMG_20180613_122042.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just go cold turkey ,see people smoking them in their cars look like their in a Cheech & Chong movie,  cant be good for you , in 20 years time no doubt they will have found that out.

I honestly reckon there will be an epidemic of people with lungs completely f****d by those things in the future. Like dragons walking round puffing massive clouds. I’ve watched that vapour and it tak

Posted Images

Anyway, today the missus got me this.

It's one of them box type ones.

....... I had a go on it and, it felt like I'd been punched in the chest.

Also, the nozzle bit seems to get hot really quick.

It's on its lowest setting.

Am I doing something wrong here?

IMG_20180722_145456.jpg

never smoked my self,but id of thought it would be better just packing the tabs in al together rather then using them things,every where I go people have them,good luck jon mate

• Like 1

Nothing you inhale into you're lungs is good. However it's only 3/4 ingredients vegetable glycerin, flavouring, PG and nicotine.

All apart from the nicotine is all good grade and Found in literally thousands of products we eat, drink use everyday.

Quit fags years ago vape everyday since and have never felt healthier. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Anyway, today the missus got me this.

It's one of them box type ones.

....... I had a go on it and, it felt like I'd been punched in the chest.

Also, the nozzle bit seems to get hot really quick.

It's on its lowest setting.

Am I doing something wrong here?

IMG_20180722_145456.jpg

I bought a vaporesso about 6 weeks ago similar to the one you have and they do take a bit of getting used to ,you have to find the sweet spot with your settings  ie air intake and temp  and you can get longer tips  

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I packed up smoking a few weeks ago and, started using this vape pen thingymajig - I suppose it's taken the edge off any cravings that might have otherwise been there but, to be honest, it's getting on my tits a bit.

........ It needs charging and you have to keep topping it up.

IMG_20180613_122042.jpg

Simple. Dont use the beastly thing. Have a bit of wilpower or tell yourself about all the money you are throwing away to the goverment. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Just go cold turkey ,see people smoking them in their cars look like their in a Cheech & Chong movie, 

cant be good for you , in 20 years time no doubt they will have found that out.

9 minutes ago, j j m said:

never smoked my self,but id of thought it would be better just packing the tabs in al together rather then using them things,every where I go people have them,good luck jon mate

Cheers mate :thumbs:

I agree, it would be better to just ditch it altogether - I tried a year (ish) ago and, I was one grumpy twat.

The missus gave up on the spot as soon as she found out she was pregnant back in 2004 - she found it easy.

24 minutes ago, Malt said:

You need at least 1 spare battery to make it a viable alternative to smoking imo mate.. :thumbs:

I reckon that's why she got me the other one - she's probably trying to make sure that I don't get the hump with it and make a bee line for the corner shop.

17 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Nothing you inhale into you're lungs is good. However it's only 3/4 ingredients vegetable glycerin, flavouring, PG and nicotine.

All apart from the nicotine is all good grade and Found in literally thousands of products we eat, drink use everyday.

Quit fags years ago vape everyday since and have never felt healthier. 

I had a good read up on the ingredients a while back :thumbs:

I think it's just the way it hits when you breath in from this thing - I'll have a play with the settings later.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, greg64 said:

I bought a vaporesso about 6 weeks ago similar to the one you have and they do take a bit of getting used to ,you have to find the sweet spot with your settings  ie air intake and temp  and you can get longer tips  

I reckon a longer tip would definitely help - this does get bloody warm.

..... I'll have a look for some :thumbs:

Had a bash at one at a party. Coughed my lungs up. Worse than any bong, pipe, spliff, fags or cigars that I’ve tried. I told my mate straight away that shit shouldn’t be inhaled! My chest was rough for a couple of days after that

• Like 2