This can't really be good for you ?

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

it would be better to just ditch it altogether 

The missus gave up on the spot as soon as she found out she was pregnant back in 2004 - she found it easy.

The  Mrs smoked, ( cigs ) until her dad was diagnosed with lung cancer 20 yrs ago. He died within 6 months . She gave up 100% overnight. For many years she got urges to have a cig but never did. Two benefits, better health and we saved thousands over the years. 

• Like 2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just go cold turkey ,see people smoking them in their cars look like their in a Cheech & Chong movie,  cant be good for you , in 20 years time no doubt they will have found that out.

I honestly reckon there will be an epidemic of people with lungs completely f****d by those things in the future. Like dragons walking round puffing massive clouds. I’ve watched that vapour and it tak

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Meece said:

Simple. Dont use the beastly thing. Have a bit of wilpower or tell yourself about all the money you are throwing away to the goverment. 

I was smoking 15 - 20 a day and, at £10.50 a packet, that's a good saving :thumbs:

..... I don't plan to use these things for ever - they're just to take the edge off slowly ?

10 minutes ago, Ratmanwan3 said:

I packed the fags up three months back and went on a vape, they take a bit of getting used to but we'll worth it. Love trying different flavours and not smelling like a ashtray.

One of the first things I noticed was what the inside of the car smelled like.

....... A few quid to some Albanians while I was in Tesco sorted it quite well :yes:

5 minutes ago, MikeyMJL said:

Had a bash at one at a party. Coughed my lungs up. Worse than any bong, pipe, spliff, fags or cigars that I’ve tried. I told my mate straight away that shit shouldn’t be inhaled! My chest was rough for a couple of days after that

That's exactly what I'm trying to not have happen.

6 minutes ago, Meece said:

The  Mrs smoked, ( cigs ) until her dad was diagnosed with lung cancer 20 yrs ago. He died within 6 months . She gave up 100% overnight. For many years she got urges to have a cig but never did. Two benefits, better health and we saved thousands over the years. 

Good on her :good:

7 minutes ago, greg64 said:

I had to change the tip on mine for a small diameter one that's anti spit and that made a lot of difference to it getting hot ,you can get tips made of stone and there meant to be cooler

Cheers Greg, I never knew it got that involved.

....... I don't think I'll be an enthusiast or long term vaper but, anything that helps while it's serving it's purpose must be good :thumbs:

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I've been on mine 3 years and if I have a fag I feel rough for days after ... I use a rx200 with a dripper and love it, my misses has a.smok alien and it's a serious but if kit

I could quite happily get up at 5am tomorrow and sit out the back with a coffee and a proper smoke before the day starts.

...... I won't though.

4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I was smoking 15 - 20 a day and, at £10.50 a packet, that's a good saving :thumbs:

..... I don't plan to use these things for ever - they're just to take the edge off slowly ?

£10.50 × 365 days = £ 3,832.5 !!!

imagine buying a gun or anything for £3832 and setting fire to it or chucking it away. Will you go into work tomorrow and tell your boss that you want to take a £3832 pay cut.

• Like 1

I honestly reckon there will be an epidemic of people with lungs completely f****d by those things in the future. Like dragons walking round puffing massive clouds. I’ve watched that vapour and it takes a while to dissipate. Just my 2p

• Like 6

Get an aspire clieto tank. They don't leak good airflow settings.can crank the wattage up to 50. 

Juice has a lot to do with throat hit etc. More PG more of a throat hit. Stick to a more high VG percentage. 70/30. You won't get that throat hit. 

Once you get the settings right and a good tank with a preferred ejuice you be good to go and enjoy the vaping experience. 

• Like 2