Eddie B/Dithcshitter

Someone has just sent me a screen shot of what you wrote.

Now I dont know what sort of twisted fuckpig you are but let me tell you this, if I ever find out who you are the only person who will having to move country is you.

Its a small f***ing world. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn’t going to say any more, but in an attempt to add some sanity I’ll write this. Now regular members of this forum will have seen me write about me coaching youth football both in England an

So you are dogfox then ???

Only on THL could a thread about Eddie calling wilf a paedo protector turn into some sort of shark style human frenzy ,  end of the day it’s been said up to them two to sort it out rest of you wa

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

Get the picture up ! or we don't believe you :laugh: 

Mate, it ain’t in the least bit funny.

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Someone has just sent me a screen shot of what you wrote.

Now I dont know what sort of twisted fuckpig you are but let me tell you this, if I ever find out who you are the only person who will having to move country is you.

Its a small f***ing world. 

Bet he's proper shitting himself wilf..

• Haha 2

Ding ding round 2. Irelands terriermen is a small group and within 2 or 3 phone calls all of us can be located. Don't say shit that can't be backed up and then nobody will come looking for you.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Mate, it ain’t in the least bit funny.

It's a public forum wilf if your going to make a post at least share what the twat has said... but I can see your not happy so I'll leave it there :thumbs:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, kanny said:

It's a public forum wilf if your going to make a post at least share what the twat has said... but I can see your not happy so I'll leave it there :thumbs:

Original thread was pulled. So you were out of bed too late. 

My last word is this, if any little mischief makers know this fella and where he is just send me a pm.

Id like to buy him a cup of tea. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Original thread was pulled. So you were out of bed too late. 

Just been busy mate watched boxing first thing I'm now painting the outside of my house ...just popped in for a coffee and seen this ... never mind back to painting :

• Malt locked this topic