Most Rabbits Caught in daytime. ?

Guest vin

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just working reed beds the old dog sleeping on the rabbits on the second picture Was a hard day for him lol 42 caughtb

The good old bad old days,we used to go all over,fanatic rabbiters,caithness,sutherland,perthshire,she borders,weardale,teesdale,north Yorkshire,malham,all over the dales,i think it would be very diff

Love it up there dan can watch the eagles great place to work dogs 

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I did but i couldn't see you for a twig. ??

Kerry you seem to throw a lot of insults to various members down South all terrain Daniel Cain to name  just a few who have done more than your ever likely to see and who's knowledge you could tap in to if you were to be civil  you seem like a lad that needs to seen and heard just going of your questions and answers on here most  that only a youngster or someone that's done nothing would ask you haven't done very much i bet other than bring it on top with a bunch of unfit inexperienced mutts that weren't fit for the job but fair play for getting out but try and be civil theses lads may give you there benefit of there exprience

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Kerry you seem to throw a lot of insults to various members down South all terrain Daniel Cain to name  just a few who have done more than your ever likely to see and who's knowledge you could tap in to if you were to be civil  you seem like a lad that needs to seen and heard just going of your questions and answers on here most  that only a youngster or someone that's done nothing would ask you haven't done very much i bet other than bring it on top with a bunch of unfit inexperienced mutts that weren't fit for the job but fair play for getting out but try and be civil theses lads may give you there benefit of there exprience

Hahahahaha stop the dick riding will ya, they are big enough to take it on the chin.  They are of the same cloth so don't need you to stick up for them. I can assure you me and my dogs do just fine pal. Thanks for your concern Maggie. ?

Edited by Kerny92

I was talking on your own steam..not with a mate etc... no nets. not picked up from easy picking where terriers and spaniels catch em.

I meant to say. . . . Bolted to the dogs with no nets etc, on bankings and hillsides with steep inclines and tricky running spots on the unforgiving terrain of the Dales etc.   None of that easy shit.

Anyone can score a good bag on the easy flat open fields up there, once the dogs get tuned in.. . . But the big steep bankings and scree slopes are tough going.

3 minutes ago, vin said:

I was talking on your own steam..not with a mate etc... no nets. not picked up from easy picking where terriers and spaniels catch em.

I meant to say. . . . Bolted to the dogs with no nets etc, on bankings and hillsides with steep inclines and tricky running spots on the unforgiving terrain of the Dales etc.   None of that easy shit.

Anyone can score a good bag on the easy flat open fields up there, once the dogs get tuned in.. . . But the big steep bankings and scree slopes are tough going.

20161222_131414.thumb.jpg.c74eaf862eb0a46f3ff593b91550c930.jpg20170331_160352.thumb.jpg.7934869293003a29716f81bdce524893.jpg

• Like 5
2 hours ago, nothernlite said:

20161222_131414.thumb.jpg.c74eaf862eb0a46f3ff593b91550c930.jpg20170331_160352.thumb.jpg.7934869293003a29716f81bdce524893.jpg

ive never ferreted such steep hill's like that much NL.do you try and position the dog below the burry waiting for the bolt at all. as chasing down hill a quick double back would make the dog over shoot by a fair bit.i enjoy trying to work out which direction the rabbit would take as im walking towards a new burry.

and if there aint any close by burrys or cover or big dip's in the land.which way does the majority of bolters go.up or down.

6 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

You can't buy experience kerny as your questions show they are cut of the same cloth because they have each done a good bit 

My questions show or prove nothing Maggie, you will see what my dogs are capable when i come for that walk. Don't be going all quiet on me when the season starts. ?