5 minutes ago, dillydog said:

That's what I said when I got there, I usually get a load of sausage off them to lol.

It pays to keep your face in, there's a few other lads that keep their dogs fed because of this place, you've got to be quick lol

That's what the wife said lastnight ?

• Haha 4

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like i said in an above post if you're really into your dogs does it matter.I know so many lads who claim to be dog men who will happily by a £20 bag of weed a day or 8cans every night or £80 up their

help your self why dont you !!! ha 

I've fed almost exclusively on chicken with no issues and I gave plenty of pork to, again with no issues.  The only issues I had from pork was they struggled to pass the bone, I had to take one to the

Posted Images

Fed my working dogs nothing but raw beef and chicken for 30yrs, less shit, less smell, you don't have to feed them as much, better condition, better coat, hold there weight better after being to ground a while I find, I wouldn't feed them anything else even if I had to pay more.

• Like 5

I feed alot of trout this time of year with abit of tripe or chicken. Can get bootloads of lamb offcuts for next to nothing but too fatty for this weather i think. Winter is different plenty lamb n beef. 

One thing i can never understand is why folk feed mince constantly. Whenever ive seen pet mince it goes well watery once defrosted.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Apache... said:

Is the dried meat the rehydrated stuff Glyn, that's great for the summer and only takes up half the space, add water and it doubles in size, good stuff.

Yes Apache , it says it 55% protein i feed it after 48 hour of soaking they love it , easy to  store and by there calculations 15kg dry should be 45-50kg  soaked 

On 06/07/2018 at 07:31, Daniel cain said:

IMG_20180225_100734_214.jpg.05f264aeb6656e6b87070aba282f33f4.jpg

So for a pup of around 6kg I want to be feeding the dog about 180g of raw food daily split in to two meals per day. Going to give it a bash then.

Doesn't seem much though, a chicken thigh is around 100g, only around 1.5 of those a day for the pup? Crazy.

Edited by Kerny92