4 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Mine does, got some permission in Carlisle on the job i was on last week.

Yeah but you probably grabbed him hold by the throat and threatened him for it,i just smile and tell them there sheep/pigs/cattle are great then ask.

• Haha 2

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was getting £280 a shift  8 yrs ago shopfitting.....before that £1 a metre pulling telecoms cable and blowing fibre..... 1000 metres a day split 3 ways.... Jacked it as I was sick of not having a li

My 8 Yr old just got top marks in a spelling test at school today ... Worked really hard for it as he has struggled with his reading.... Told him we would treat him for his efforts..... So a Day out a

I was brought up in a slum with nowt,hand me down clothes and suchlike,my dad was a bit of a cnut,i learnt to value money,worked silly hours at times,i do regret not seeing more of my kids when they w

Posted Images

Going in mid ageust for 13 weeks with option of another 9 months.

Pay isnt great about £700 a week but accomadation and flights all paid for.i have to pay tax of 21-23% but will get most back with a rebate next year.

Anybody know anything about malvik.?

20 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Going in mid ageust for 13 weeks with option of another 9 months.

Pay isnt great about £700 a week but accomadation and flights all paid for.i have to pay tax of 21-23% but will get most back with a rebate next year.

Anybody know anything about malvik.?

just looked on the map  its in the middle of nowere  . and scandinavia is fkn expensive  good luck!!

• Like 1
On 23/06/2018 at 23:12, ginger beard said:

Thats the way.i'm wondering if i could survive on 6 months work and have 6 months off or even work 9 and have 3 off.

That's sort of what i do as feck working my life away as it goes to quick to spend it earning just money,i go without some of the grander things in life but the time spent doing what i want to do without worry is fecking priceless.I earn until i have enough to see me through a few months then take time off and live my life,the family don't go without and the kids have all they want and when i'm bored of them all i go back to work..?

• Like 2

Cheers j.d,

Looks awesome and i'm looking forward to it.if i can survive on £160 /week(just food and the odd day/night out) i should bring back £7000.i've just worked in another slaughterhouse this morning and they promised me a job as soon as i come back with a £2/hour payrise to what i'm on now and as many hours as i want.☺

• Like 2
On 21/06/2018 at 14:39, si brown said:

ive been a subby for about 25 year and its the best ive ever known it but when it goes sh1t its proper sh1t. 

was working in Sheffield when the crash happened the prices dropped by about 60% over night so I fecked building off for a few years and worked in a print works!

when your a subby you chase the money no matter what your trade is... I know I did and worked all over the spot 

Work ??? I remember you when you were a snot nosed apprentice lol, you pinched more gear than you laid...............psssttttt got some plastering i need doing soon, you want to price it ?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, John d said:

Is a good one mate, definitely need a happy balance between the two

dont mean to be morbid but a good mate of mine ,and a farmer that gave me lots of permission and introduced to lots of other farmers died 2 days ago,,he was a sheep farmer that worked like a beast most of his life and retired 2 years ago......2 years ffs..he didnt enjoy much of his happy life ...f**k work ...live and try enjoy what you have 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, John d said:

I know what your saying mate but simple fact is you can enjoy life more with money......a walk out with the dogs is much more enjoyable if the bills ain't piling up at home.....sad but true

yeah i know lol...this is coming from me whos up at 6 every morning and out at 6.30 ffs lol..im hoping to cut back to 3 days a week from october on ...best of both worlds 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, delswal said:

Work ??? I remember you when you were a snot nosed apprentice lol, you pinched more gear than you laid...............psssttttt got some plastering i need doing soon, you want to price it ?

I’ll do it if there’s next to nowt to do for loads of brass?

down south at the mo, I’ll give you a nod next week?

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 23:10, John d said:

simple fact is you can enjoy life more with money

I was in Epsom this morning,in a café eating breakfast with a mate who once was a millionaire several times over,had four shops and an online business earning him a few quid a year,he ended up in nick for whatever reason and his little empire folded and closed during the few years he was inside,he still has a few properties now,but he always says money doesn't buy you happiness,it buys you experiences and opportunities which make you happy.

• Like 1