I believe Trump colluded with the Russians to put the sticky tape there to make people think there was gravity, he has been seen slipping £4.40 into the back pocket of Stalin and he keeps puppies in sealed carrier bags for his own twisted amusement.........meanwhile, every major minister from the EU has been out feeding sick children and painting a hospice ! 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Flat Earth Society has lots of followers from all over the globe.

Vaguely relevant to the thread...  

Posted Images

On 19/06/2018 at 15:35, mushroom said:

To clarify 

Acceleration due to gravity is what we are talking about here, in essence the force of gravity.

Earth is 9.81Nm/s2 

The moon is 1.6something Nm/s2

What this means is if you drop an object from the same height with no additional force (such as throwing it) it will be drawn to the ground, accelerating to it's terminal velocity (let's ignore air friction and other interferables for now) at 9.81Nm/s2..... on the moon it will accelerate slower because there is less force acting upon it.

Here's one to blow your mind; in a vacuum like space or the moon, if I drop a bowling bowl and a feather from the same height, they will both hit the ground at the same time ??

2 hours ago, walshie said:

Looks like the feather landed first. Back to the drawing board. :D

He did,nt shut the door properly,, there was a 2 ft gap under it, really gets your back up all these inconclusive bits of film they keep showing as evidence, ???

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Only a proper fcuking geek would use he word dweebs??????

They are, getting all excited about classical mechanics. pffft. I'm much cooler, yesterday for instance my colleagues and I were arguing about the probability that we are all living in a simulated reality and all of our consciousness' are nothing more than evolved AI from the code of the computer simulation of a more advanced master life form.

.......... then the sun came out and we all had to run for cover and factor 50 before our sensitive pale skin burned! But up till then it was riveting!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

They are, getting all excited about classical mechanics. pffft. I'm much cooler, yesterday for instance my colleagues and I were arguing about the probability that we are all living in a simulated reality and all of our consciousness' are nothing more than evolved AI from the code of the computer simulation of a more advanced master life form.

.......... then the sun came out and we all had to run for cover and factor 50 before our sensitive pale skin burned! But up till then it was riveting!

Funny as I was having a similar conversation about the probability of 'ghost in the machine' Algorithm errors/corruptions/unseen consequences, spontaneously generating AI ???

• Like 1