PURE !!!

20 hours ago, Gilbey said:

he's got white feet. How do they breed them with one ear

They painted his other ear orange, it's just blending into the background. Summin to do with camouflage, that these arabic chappies practice I believe ?

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I think back...i wanted a real deal killing machine back then ..i had to get the bus from Cork city,to rosslare ,then the ferry to pembrooke...then a bus from there to newbury ,where i was picked

Nowadays, the knowledgeable and open-minded lurcher breeder,..has much more choice, than in previous times... Unfortunately,..now that we finally have, the tools for the job,..any job,...we have

That would be the Dingo,good hunters and pets and the abbo's used to eat them when times were tough.Now bred by Davo down the road who keeps to himself.Good on ya Davo..

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Good scrub with a wire brush and dettol will sort it.you might even get close to the heart of the mystery and get a way of being that no-ones ever heard of before. All very cosmic, not many really understand the heart of the mystery grasshopper.

Feckit, you DO know a bit about brushes Grasshopper.

And people reckon im weird

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

They painted his other ear orange, it's just blending into the background. Summin to do with camouflage, that these arabic chappies practice I believe ?

nah their both gone its the bitches they seem to leave one on lol ???????

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

nah their both gone its the bitches they seem to leave one on lol ???????

Do you think that's for easier recognition whilst the hounds are chasing their prey, you know, like the uncut ear flapping about so that's the bitch? 

Right old carry on with these arabic chappies and their silly customs and religeons ?

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Do you think that's for easier recognition whilst the hounds are chasing their prey, you know, like the uncut ear flapping about so that's the bitch? 

Right old carry on with these arabic chappies and their silly customs and religeons ?

tut tut ......just the lugs that are silly

• Haha 1

potassium permanganate think that's spelling, I used to put that on wound after removing dew claws, and other small cuts and nicks stoppers etc, I can remember folk dipping dogs feet in it, wont stop any thing cutting the foot  if you run on stony hard ground you take the chance and fix after, ear cropping goes on all over the world .

• Like 1

I keep permanganate  in the first aid kit. It stops bleeding in small cuts and in a weak solution it's a disinfectant to dip feet after road walking. I only use it on feet when I'm just starting to harden a rested dogs feet and they're liable to get sore or if I'm stepping up the pace of bikework or sometimes to wash their feet after a long night lamping.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, shaaark said:

Some of the things people did to ferrets makes ther customs look nothing,  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mush said:
20 hours ago, shaaark said:

Some of the things people did to ferrets makes ther customs look nothing,  

Impossible. Religeon is THE most stupid thing of all.  A MEN ?