nuttal book

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Around 2001 I taped a interview /conversation with Brian its about 3 hours long for a article for a US mag unfortunately the mag finished before it was published, I intend on using it at a later date 

I don't agree with that statement buddy. You can Jack any dog but as a terrierman its your job not to let it get to that point. I agree all dogs even well bred ones don't make it. But 80% of time it d

I find it disheartening that genuine lads who keep themselves to themselves struggle to get good honest working stock due to the good lads who keep decent stock being shy to let pups come available du

18 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

What's the reasoning behind trying a dog four times if it walked on the other three im just curious 

The dog thief was just trying to save face, after all the bullsh*t he fed me about the dog! (But dogs don’t lie) 

2 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

What's the reasoning behind trying a dog four times if it walked on the other three im just curious 

Because your a prick with a massive ego maybe?and can't bare to lose face in front of folks? Seems alot of slippery folks in hunt service pulling shady strokes....... Dishonesty seems to be the norm with certain lads?

• Like 4

I think I would be more embarrassed for someone trying that dog four times than it spewing first time and being put on the side lines and Ellis am I right in thinking you are the dogs owner and your mate had it on loan why didn't you say enough is enough as the owner but sounds like you and your mate let you the dog down sounds like a wrongun pair 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Or just slap the silly cnut and take the dog back.... More gone on than we been told lol. 

i've had 3 sides of the story  Nathan his mate lee and Ben, and none of them match up , the dog died in 2007 i think just under 3 years old , two told me the dog was shit hot and now that it spewed , biggest mistake i made was breeding a litter for sale , i have never made the mistake before and i'll never make the mistake again 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

i've had 3 sides of the sorry Nathan his mate lee and Ben, and none of them match up , the dog died in 2007 i think just under 3 years old , two told me the dog was shit hot and now that it spewed , biggest mistake i made was breeding a litter for sale , i have never made the mistake before and i'll never make the mistake again 

But what's it got to do with you if it did jack, were they after their money back or something. If there's no guarantees then you owe them nothing.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

i've had 3 sides of the sorry Nathan his mate lee and Ben, and none of them match up , the dog died in 2007 i think just under 3 years old , two told me the dog was shit hot and now that it spewed , biggest mistake i made was breeding a litter for sale , i have never made the mistake before and i'll never make the mistake again 

Sounds like the 3 amigos fell out and can't help but stir some shit up? .....Happy enough to line it to whatever mind at under 3 yr old ?..... Had it myself....you live and you learn Glyn ?folks lick arse to get what you got..... Then show their true colours...... f**k em.....not got the bollocks to sort it out man to man.... So come on here throwing out 'dog theif' etc..... Jealously eats em up like a mother f****r!! ?Probably hanging out of some other fuckers arse for dogs now?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

i've had 3 sides of the story  Nathan his mate lee and Ben, and none of them match up , the dog died in 2007 i think just under 3 years old , two told me the dog was shit hot and now that it spewed , biggest mistake i made was breeding a litter for sale , i have never made the mistake before and i'll never make the mistake again 

So how did the dog die then glyn?

21 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

I find it disheartening that genuine lads who keep themselves to themselves struggle to get good honest working stock due to the good lads who keep decent stock being shy to let pups come available due to being stung by bullshitters......

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, elisderyn said:

So how did the dog die then glyn?

All information i have on the dog came from your best pal Lee , how can I put this so I don't  offend you?

I don't give a flyingfuck you come on here to try and cause shit otherwise you would of PM me , now I don't understand which part of its not my drama you don't understand go and find the other two in your love triangle and sort it out 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mooching Celt said:

I find it disheartening that genuine lads who keep themselves to themselves struggle to get good honest working stock due to the good lads who keep decent stock being shy to let pups come available due to being stung by bullshitters......

Very good post that.