Am generally new to the sport done abit of ratting when I was younger just thought I’d ask for some advice for getting more into it by this I mean tools and equipment tips things like that. I have a keen Russell bitch 11months and was hoping to introduce her in the new season.

10 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

Join a terrier club 

Good idea and his address says he's beside a very good one.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

Good idea and his address says he's beside a very good one.

Any idea of how I can get in touch with the club?

34 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Ring molly rose, she'll hook you up right away 😂

Depends what you wanna dig fox or badger? Haha

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Busher100 said:

Depends what you wanna dig fox or badger? Haha

I have no clue as to what’s happening

Join your local terrier club and maybe someone tidy show you the ropes mate👍just don't go pulling  out your phone taking pics, or running your mouth off on social media 🤫if you do get out😉atb with your quest..... Don't envy you in the current situation 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jrthunter said:

I have no clue as to what’s happening

You missed the joke mate

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Join your local terrier club and maybe someone tidy show you the ropes mate👍just don't go pulling  out your phone taking pics, or running your mouth off on social media 🤫if you do get out😉atb with your quest..... Don't envy you in the current situation 

Nice one mate not really a fan of soacial media to many people wanting to ye business really appreciate it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jrthunter said:

Any idea of how I can get in touch with the club?

Maybe contact your local fell and moorland rep? Ask about joining them and a club👍Express an interest in wanting to learn the correct way to conduct yourself in all matters of the working a terrier to ground . May take some time... But if your genuine then someone tidy may be willing to help you out.... You never know you may find yourself a great mentor and possibly make friends for life. good luck 🤞

• Like 4

Avoid Facebook or pics above all respect your quarry and learn how to handle them  \ respect your dog  and earth try and leave things had how you found them watch and listen believe only what you see and half of what you ear and try and avoid the loud mouths and braggers good luck 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Jrthunter said:

Am generally new to the sport done abit of ratting when I was younger just thought I’d ask for some advice for getting more into it by this I mean tools and equipment tips things like that. I have a keen Russell bitch 11months and was hoping to introduce her in the new season.

Ratting with terriers hasnt changed in 300 years.. you dont really need any tools..take a terrier to a place where there is a rat population... that keen russell will learn you far more than we can tell u.

• Like 2