• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 kids. 2 with special needs. Add to that working on the door of a night club. No set pattern of sleep.I sleep when I can lol

I think some need to work abit harder during the day.office type jobs arn't you.

The watch? ?

45 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Can stand up an use a computer tho ? an using stairs = walking, if they struggle with that then they deffo need out office an get some some shine or a stroke or summat to sort em out???

I'll tell ya working in an office 5 days a week is f***ing hard work when  you just want to be out doors everyday.

• Like 1

I blame the shifts i used to do for 20 years i would do 3 night shift 9pm till 7 am then on the 4th day after finishing at 7am we started back at 2pm and did 3 2pm till 9 pm shifts then after that we did three 7am till 2pm shifts . i enjoyed them as on your last shift you where finished at 2pm you had the rest of the day to do anything three days off then you didnt start back till 9pm . But a survey showed that was the worst shift pattern out the lot and would take 10 years off your life never mind feck up your sleep pattern 

I was speaking to one of the guys that left and he reckoned it took him 5 years to sleep a full night after he retired so if i retire at 67  by the time im 72 i should be okay ? ?

7-8 does me. if I some how manage to get more I'll feel worse than if I had less.

Morning is the best time of day so i'd rather be up and out at 6 and to bed early the other way round - cant seem to do both

Depends on how much cider I've drank!!

But normal night 5ish hours not straight through though wake up couple times in the night go down for a ciggy sometimes cuppa tea aswell. Sleep when I'm dead 

And here's an interesting fact ... the average person sleeps for 20 YEARS of there life that's depressing 

It's a drag having to contemplate wether to do this course or not becuase of the regular nights I'd have to do once i was qualified. I do work the odd Saturday night but i don't know if i could manage having no sleep for a long duration.