Happy birthday

34 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol the queens GERMAN ffs... her real name BEFORE they changed it to make it sound more british is saxe cohen berg.. some of you clowns really wana do some research.. so you think it justifiable that the British tax payers pay for a 95 year old german woman and her 95 year old greek husband and there dispicable off spring into multi million pound gaffs while england goes down the shit hole haha...yous deserve all you get tut tut

If we're talking about research, the Queen is 92, Prince Philip is 96, the name you are looking for is Saxe-Coburg and the Queen has never been a Saxe-Coburg. Apart from that......:no:

The Queen will bring more money into this country than "the taxpayers" ever pay her. I'd rather give her my entire tax bill every year than the bone idle, the immigrants and the 3rd world shitholes we seem to support. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think you could do her job and would you have dedicated you're life to the nation and yes you're freedom.  Council estate! You're being ridiculous now. In a time where we all moan about losi

To our queen

Shes young in lizard years.

22 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol the queens GERMAN ffs... her real name BEFORE they changed it to make it sound more british is saxe cohen berg.. some of you clowns really wana do some research.. so you think it justifiable that the British tax payers pay for a 95 year old german woman and her 95 year old greek husband and there dispicable off spring into multi million pound gaffs while england goes down the shit hole haha...yous deserve all you get tut tut

Research lol my f***ing dog knows that . Jumping up and down like you had some new revelation we ALL didn't know lol

She's not German she is British  through and through. Even queen victoria was born in Britain. The Queen mother was Scottish.

So some of the lineage of her ancestors were Germans 

Phillip was born in Greece so f***ing what he was schooled here lived his life here served in the royal navy.

I mean you're a c**t in sure you come from a whole lineage of equally horrible c**ts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

She's having a bloody innings :yes:

...... We should all be so lucky.

on the money  mate :thumbs: , they as a family are very lucky people, they dont work never done a proper job in there lives , they have the best health care n this county, fook me  how many norm people  live to 92-98  , not many, my mom died  77 , dad  in his 80s  but last 6 months was hell with gut cancer. i know they bring in few quid  with tourists  etc to see  where they live  Buck house , and beef eaters,guards  etc,  but all have great life everything done for them,. and this up coming wedding a joke really, Meghan markle   just nice looking  slapper   , she had numinous  blokes before, been married   lol  just read about its all there to see  :yes:  and she be treated like royalty  as well, i really think he (Harry) could have got a better woman with better back ground , and  plenty of nice white women  out there to  choose from , but every man to is own ,  she deff landed on her feet   another very lucky person  to be  looked after by us  the tax payer :yes: 

• Like 1

To say they don't do a proper job and work hard is silly ... the top royals carried out 3,609 royal engagements last year ... now while their not exactly shovelling coal they still put in long hours and work hard ...... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, bird said:

on the money  mate :thumbs: , they as a family are very lucky people, they dont work never done a proper job in there lives , they have the best health care n this county, fook me  how many norm people  live to 92-98  , not many, my mom died  77 , dad  in his 80s  but last 6 months was hell with gut cancer. i know they bring in few quid  with tourists  etc to see  where they live  Buck house , and beef eaters,guards  etc,  but all have great life everything done for them,. and this up coming wedding a joke really, Meghan markle   just nice looking  slapper   , she had numinous  blokes before, been married   lol  just read about its all there to see  :yes:  and she be treated like royalty  as well, i really think he (Harry) could have got a better woman with better back ground , and  plenty of nice white women  out there to  choose from , but every man to is own ,  she deff landed on her feet   another very lucky person  to be  looked after by us  the tax payer :yes: 

Oh no. Marrying someone who has been with other blokes before. This is 2018, not 1918 you know. 

This has gone a bit off-topic as per usual. Many Happy Returns to the Queen.

Long live the Queen! 

29 minutes ago, bird said:

'nice looking slapper'...jesus f****n christ. You know f**k all about the woman, my missus has been with other men, does that make her a slapper?

And again with the colour of her skin, she's a nice looking woman, the blokes happy and he is clearly more open minded than most on here...good luck to him is all I say

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, walshie said:

Oh no. Marrying someone who has been with other blokes before. This is 2018, not 1918 you know. 

This has gone a bit off-topic as per usual. Many Happy Returns to the Queen.

Long live the Queen! 

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Exactly most OAP get once or twice a week for a couple of hours. Not travelling hundreds sometimes thousand's of miles .

There also all the royal duties as socks pointed out

Also they don't have to have the burden of every Tues meeting Theresa may and her like talking pure shite taking minutes off her life she won't get back lol

Also she's a very knowledgeable women there a keeper up here who has met her a few times in fact she actually looks him out when in Balmoral and they go for a walk with the dogs and in his words "she's a wise auld women" . He's retired now but still goes up to Balmoral by invite of the queen. 

Even things like geology (think that's what it is) rocks boulders etc she is clued up. Ok he likes to name drop and tell folk he's a good friend of her majesty. He gets a bit of a ribbing from the locals but all in good fun. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, smithie said:

you can get ansetry dna kits not to trace back your origines. i am sure if we all did this we would be supprised at the results as very few would be 100% british

Depends how far back you go. You don't need a DNA test to know that you are actually related to English aristocracy but before you look at buying a tiara so is every white person alive today! :laugh:

God help me?

For one there no such person and more importantly he won't make any decisions that affect me or anyone else.

Got to laugh though you all cry fake news propoganda from a corrupt media when it comes to Putin and other world leaders.but will believe every crackpot story that is reported about the royals. 

Make up you're minds ffs 

I never used to actually care for Charles but after watching a few documentaries on him and stuff i think he is actually not that bad.

Yea he f****d about but so has half the planet.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, scothunter said:

God help me?

For one there no such person and more importantly he won't make any decisions that affect me or anyone else.

Got to laugh though you all cry fake news propoganda from a corrupt media when it comes to Putin and other world leaders.but will believe every crackpot story that is reported about the royals. 

Make up you're minds ffs 

I never used to actually care for Charles but after watching a few documentaries on him and stuff i think he is actually not that bad.

Yea he f****d about but so has half the planet.

Seen a few programs on him and he came across as an OK sort of fella to me,and didn't Diana fcuk about to Harry is proof of that.

• Like 1