Beddy x whippet

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

150 is plenty for a pup.these 2 were gifted the way it should be a good home is more important than money 

Must be a mix up no one could be selling a pup and looking for a pup same way bred , may as well sell it to them sens then they get a pup , make some money and don't have to travel It's like eati

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jerry71 said:

Why does it always turn into a slaging match, 

Its life mate and all the bigger sites are the same ,from hunting sites to flower arranging sites ?

Some argue with themselves in the mirror every morning .

Have a cider and just point a few FACTS out when needed ?

• Haha 2
On 09/05/2018 at 18:48, Daniel cain said:

Lol, you stick to muffing arse bellend and talking shite behind tidy doglads backs don't worry what I do or what I kennel. Difference with me to you is I try and  breed my own pups from my own grafters, if the dogs dirt then it's dead you mug, got 4 terrier bitches here, and could peddle the f**k out of them if I was that way inclined (get enough lads asking me for stuff) I want money then I graft for it.... Not breeding dogs to line my pockets. I've bought 4 terriers in my life, 2 of which I started with in 94,one 6 yrs ago and a chocolate bitch 7 months old in my kennel . I don't pick or choose what they see or ground their dug in...... I' ll drop a dog in places clowns like yourself would take folks to watch them fail?and get the result. Give me the details and I will get on a ferry travel over to you??? Or you gonna shit out and back peddle??? Any dog can look good being dug in the same places same county..... I dig  up and down the uk.....chalk, sand, shale, duff, clay lol.... That's when you know if you got a good un. You come across as a first class wanker, but I will give you the chance to prove me wrong? Or just go back to talking shit looking to get a rise out of folks? What's it to be fella? 

Lmao..there you go again... Danielle what the hell would I want you anywhere near me..as said by yourself dont you worry what I get up to ... im surely not at all worried what you do or what you have..who is these tidy dog lads who I talked shite behind there back? You think I wouldn't say what I type to anybody!

Lol breed your own stuff ... from what shite..and peddle the fcuk out of them?? you certainly will never share a field or shovel with me..I would never want any of the blood you buy in and keep and you just cant stop flapping your gums on the www about your whole life from 3 years of age right up to yesterday  to folk you dont even know lol ..hmm yes your defo the type of clown id not entertain ever.. ive been on ferrys and all over the countries Scotland.. England and your beloved wales just end of last year was my last travel... my own terriers already with men who I class as good knowledgable terrier lads..and dropped my dogs wherever we went I didn't know the holes .. brought a young Black dog with me gifted again at 8 weeks.. 2 and a half years old..first thing in morning 1.8 m..after travelling 14 hours ...3 hours later he had a 3.4m was in 7 hours... and since that has done a 5.2m 10 hours 8 weeks later..dog wont be 3 to july 6th.. what you know about terriers youd write on the tip of a midgets finger.. replying to you id do no more.. turbo lips ?

14 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lmao..there you go again... Danielle what the hell would I want you anywhere near me..as said by yourself dont you worry what I get up to ... im surely not at all worried what you do or what you have..who is these tidy dog lads who I talked shite behind there back? You think I wouldn't say what I type to anybody!

Lol breed your own stuff ... from what shite..and peddle the fcuk out of them?? you certainly will never share a field or shovel with me..I would never want any of the blood you buy in and keep and you just cant stop flapping your gums on the www about your whole life from 3 years of age right up to yesterday  to folk you dont even know lol ..hmm yes your defo the type of clown id not entertain ever.. ive been on ferrys and all over the countries Scotland.. England and your beloved wales just end of last year was my last travel... my own terriers already with men who I class as good knowledgable terrier lads..and dropped my dogs wherever we went I didn't know the holes .. brought a young Black dog with me gifted again at 8 weeks.. 2 and a half years old..first thing in morning 1.8 m..after travelling 14 hours ...3 hours later he had a 3.4m was in 7 hours... and since that has done a 5.2m 10 hours 8 weeks later..dog wont be 3 to july 6th.. what you know about terriers youd write on the tip of a midgets finger.. replying to you id do no more.. turbo lips ?

Just when you think you’ve heard it all.????.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Bla, Bla, Bla, you looking for a pat on the back?  the man that guides his foxes to ground with a shot of no7 over its head.... ....... Your not all there are you pal?..... 

Take a read of the beagle Russell thread on the hound section if ye want a laugh lad. ???.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, stop.end said:

I take it all them digs where through concrete.???.  

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Take a read of the beagle Russell thread on the hound section if ye want a laugh lad. ???.

I've read enough of his nonsense the last 8 yrs or so lol..... Without the pics to prove it it's just hearsay?.. Bet my 8 Yr old lad been on more digs a season than him ?DSC_1076.thumb.JPG.7044e8106be879fb69fdcd13ed8c146a.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I've read enough of his nonsense the last 8 yrs or so lol..... Without the pics to prove it it's just hearsay?.. Bet my 8 Yr old lad been on more digs a season than him ?DSC_1076.thumb.JPG.7044e8106be879fb69fdcd13ed8c146a.JPG

And him supposed to be a spokesman for the iwtf.???. If he is it doesn’t show them in a very good light.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, stop.end said:

Haha for f**k sake. I don't usually get involved in this sort of thing but that made me laugh. It sounds like a Vicky pollard of the terrier world statement....."Oh, my God! That is so unfair! This is like, well, sexual harassment! If you like, fancy me why don't you just say so?God, this is exactly like the time I drove all way to Wales and dug 60ft to my terrier armed with nothing but a West life CD case and no but yeah but no, the ground was so hard it actually broke captain America's shield, are somthin are nothing!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3