• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

This ones a beans and sausages one!?

No one needs to prove ote to no one tell no one ote or post pictures of ote if u stick to that and talk about beans no one can accuse ye of ote  Mick hucknell said that to me when we was out ratt

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I get that now dc.lesson learnt but i never expected to get stabbed in the back from other lurchermen for nothing.

If you been in the game long enough/or have a nak for sussing folks and f***ing them off,  you would know that the world of working dogs is filled with wankers:laugh:starts off with lads you knock around with getting jealous, then any cnut you ever go out with8)last but not least..... Your new best butty usernames that give you a few likes lol, human nature folks can't help themselves:whistling: I've found after the second season most friendships break down regardless...... Don't take it personally ginge, just get on doing your own thing not relying on others for f**k all and you soon find every cnut wants to be your mate again :boogy:it all works in cycles mate just like the seasons....... Maybe next season you be the man??

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

I get that now dc.lesson learnt but i never expected to get stabbed in the back from other lurchermen for nothing.

That goes hand in hand in this game and you would have to be very lucky not to get shit on one way or another in this game at some point  expect the un expected and think on about what you put or who you go out with a wiseman keeps a silent council and as dc said flying solo saves a lot of stress 

Edited by blackmaggie
4 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Oh the irony.

You made it public knowledge from a private site.

Resulting in admin on moochers getting e mails from strangers asking for the photos.

Potentially getting me nicked and my dogs taken away. 

Yet i'm the grass.:icon_eek::rofl:

You,northenlite and king are the dangerous fool's.

You bummed up your dogs and gassed yourself in at the same time 

• Confused 1
11 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Not really katchum.it was about hunting on a hunting site.even nl posted he's a nice dog.worth it just for that and this mildly amuses me.

Whats more stupid.what i done or micky,nl and king making it public.?

Say every one of ye's would squeel when cornerd tbh 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1