• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

This ones a beans and sausages one!?

No one needs to prove ote to no one tell no one ote or post pictures of ote if u stick to that and talk about beans no one can accuse ye of ote  Mick hucknell said that to me when we was out ratt

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

And slaughtermen and the fsa fight like cat and dog.we hate them and they hate us.i wish i could show you the charge sheet they have on me.

If they had a such a big charge sheet on you your licence would go and you would be in court them meat inspectors would make sure of that ;)

10 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

If they had a such a big charge sheet on you your licence would go and you would be in court them meat inspectors would make sure of that ;)

Don't be fooled blackmaggie.those inspectors and vets aint got any real power.all they do is make sure the livers aint got fluke or tb.

Slaughterhouses can get 10 inspectors or vets in 1 hour.trying to find a slaughterman is like gold dust.my boss won't see me or anybody else leaving.

But they have ginger I know lads proscuted I think I was the 4th generation in my family to go in to the slaughter house all my family worked there so it was just the expected as it was my sat morn job when I was at school  the days before hoists were you did most of it on the deck manually and lambs were done on gambuls etc so I know how they work and then you got to take weasels throttles for the dogs  heads ect can't even do that now and isn't all slaughter houses covered by cctv theses days by law just asking as I haven't been in one for a few years now 

1 minute ago, blackmaggie said:

But they have ginger I know lads proscuted I think I was the 4th generation in my family to go in to the slaughter house all my family worked there so it was just the expected as it was my sat morn job when I was at school  the days before hoists were you did most of it on the deck manually and lambs were done on gambuls etc so I know how they work and then you got to take weasels throttles for the dogs  heads ect can't even do that now and isn't all slaughter houses covered by cctv theses days by law just asking as I haven't been in one for a few years now 

Things change every month so god knows what it was like back then.

We do it all like that now.on the deck.my slaughterhouse has been around since before ww2.its only a small place and its all done with a knife.no leg croppers or hide pullers here.

You csn still take lamb heads as long as it's not ewe's.whats a weasel throttle.?

No cctv yet but its coming.

The fsa are nothing.if they want to cause trouble for us.then there working day will be hell for them.i've had fights with a few of them and nothing happens.heated arguments with alot more.when i first started i believed they had power too but no,nothing.there all foreign now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wessel is the Wind pipe you got them of the rop man were they sorted the guts etc arguments and fights were common back then but not with meat inspectors i can believe it's all changed when I was stuck i went to keepak only did a day full of poles most couldn't steel a knife proper 

5 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

wessel is the Wind pipe you got them of the rop man were they sorted the guts etc arguments and fights were common back then but not with meat inspectors i can believe it's all changed when I was stuck i went to keepak only did a day full of poles most couldn't steel a knife proper 

We call it the wezzen. it's the food tube not the wind pipe.oh and we have plenty of fights amongst ourselves too.

Edited by ginger beard
  • Like 1