Who is pie eater.

5 hours ago, Big Ron said:

what is this  post all about ?I know for fact  the bloke who started this dont take dogs out much ? silly little childish post  , 

I have no idea, but I eat pie's with peas if that helps. :D

• Haha 1

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

This ones a beans and sausages one!?

No one needs to prove ote to no one tell no one ote or post pictures of ote if u stick to that and talk about beans no one can accuse ye of ote  Mick hucknell said that to me when we was out ratt

Posted Images

At tbe end of the  day the gingerbread man got a dose of his own medicine and is acting  like a we bitch  the guys always quick .to run people down on here admitted to going to phone the authorities on someone no one mentioned anything just a post he put up on anothet site  that everyone seen blowing his trumpet his dog did do well good for it 

Edited by nothernlite
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

A fckn grass then

Nobody in history has woken up and thought i have a good family,good friends,good job,no money worries.

I know what i'll do,i'll immigrate.

Nope it's always the oppisite.no friends,no family so l'll immigrate.

2 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Fsa?

Food standard agency

or financial standards?

It was like this.

Rabid said something in a thread about me once thst was unnessary.

So when he put that he has a few chickens and leaves there carcasses for the foxes.i said oh does the fsa know your dumping waste in the countryside.?

He put something like f**k off ginger you c**t.

So i put back oh now your using threatening behaviour that could hsve your guns taken away.

f**k off ginger twat

End of .thst was it.

To be fair I think you were pissing around but it's hardly clever threatening to grass... You said make sure all my sheep are tagged as well cause I'd get a visit.... Had to buy loads of tags you twat ? .... Not going through all that crap thread again but it all there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ptd87 said:

To be fair I think you were pissing around but it's hardly clever threatening to grass... You said make sure all my sheep are tagged as well cause I'd get a visit.... Had to buy loads of tags you twat ? .... Not going through all that crap thread again but it all there 

Haha 

19 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

It was like this.

Rabid said something in a thread about me once thst was unnessary.

So when he put that he has a few chickens and leaves there carcasses for the foxes.i said oh does the fsa know your dumping waste in the countryside.?

He put something like f**k off ginger you c**t.

So i put back oh now your using threatening behaviour that could hsve your guns taken away.

f**k off ginger twat

End of .thst was it.

imho

more fool you for responding the way you did

if someone is being a dick in your views and says that, you shouldnt respond the way you did and let them get on with it

and for your to respond as you did,well i am lost for words

the rozzers watch all forums,one bloke in the UK has lost his firearms with one 'bad' forum post.

nowt is safe on any forum,not even photos

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

imho

more fool you for responding the way you did

if someone is being a dick in your views and says that, you shouldnt respond the way you did and let them get on with it

and for your to respond as you did,well i am lost for words

the rozzers watch all forums,one bloke in the UK has lost his firearms with one 'bad' forum post.

nowt is safe on any forum,not even photos

The problem being is on here you can not get the tone in how it's said.i was pissing about.