Partnerships..

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Nah too slow for me that pairing mate . 

To move on a bit , “unplayable” is a great term

at some stages of strikers careers , they are truly lethal and you can see the fear in a defenders eyes regardless of how good they are, at varying times, drogba, rvn , rvp, Suarez Henry et all have all had these patches , but personally , I don’t think he was the greatest striker by any means , but when he was in his stride , no one inspired fear Like a Fernando Torres , 

quick, string , selfish, direct , I wonder what turned his head from the prize?

I’ll see you Torres and raise you Shcevchenko ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, that prediction was bollocks wasn’t it ! Lol ? 

Never heard of him ,but I can guess who he played for 

Wayne Rooney and RVN In their prime for me  rooney is And was in my opinion the only truly world class English  Striker for a long long time, could play on the hoof , in the hole , as a target ma

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I wouldn’t say salah was great mate, decent yeas and in great form but great? 

Les Ferdinand was another one with iconic status in my eyes , if only for the fact he wrecked the blue peter garden!!! 

What I meant was there are quality strikers in the league now. To be a ‘great’ you need to do it for a number of years. There’s been a few one season wonders but my picks done the business for years. If Salah sticks around and scores 30+ for the next 3 seasons he’ll be up there with every player mentioned so far.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, John d said:

If you retired a multi millionaire at 40 I'm sure you can be allowed to put a few pounds on lol

I'm not knocking him. I put more pounds on than he did and I don't have a fraction of his daily wallet. If we're going with fat legends I'm going with this lad every time...

puskas1-e1413808577626.jpg

I think he borrowed a pair of my kecks at one point...

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo And Clarity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Aguero is top class.......Salah and Kane are average.

You won’t be talking about them in 20 years, guaranteed.

Sure Kane will still be talked about 

I'd love to have seen cantona and van nisterooy . Cantona isy favourite player and can nisterooy was a pure goal machine 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Sure Kane will still be talked about 

I'd love to have seen cantona and van nisterooy . Cantona isy favourite player and can nisterooy was a pure goal machine 

He will be talked about because he will have a job on match of the day and sell crisps on the side ! Lol 

7 hours ago, WILF said:

He will be talked about because he will have a job on match of the day and sell crisps on the side ! Lol 

People still talk about Robbie Fowler and Kane's already only 20 goals behind Robbie fowler's total for Liverpool .