Knife and gun crime

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

College ?  Doing well ?  university ?  not acting like a f***ing idiot?  Dare I say it the army ?  The world is your oyster at 16 /17 with no ties or obligations

Are these people genetically predisposed to turn every place they live into a shithouse?......history certainly points that way !

The fact of the matter is that this is probably NOT a waste of young life or potential......closer to the truth is that they were probably involved with street gangs themselves. As for national s

Posted Images

5 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Socks will tell you...he rung me to ask if its safe to exit his vehicle when he come to mine !! I said yes and he waddled in . 

I've been in scarier mothercare shops than your place noodle arms .........

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Jest read Mr Corbyn says the blame of all these animals killing folk rests with the Tory’s because of cuts!........because obviously normal people wake up in the morning and think “Ahh, not many coppers round here....I think I’ll stab someone today!”

Legendary ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Jest read Mr Corbyn says the blame of all these animals killing folk rests with the Tory’s because of cuts!........because obviously normal people wake up in the morning and think “Ahh, not many coppers round here....I think I’ll stab someone today!”

Legendary ! 

He's the fuctist fuckwit out the lot of them, May is a fuckwit but that clown takes the biscuit. Now i can accept the NHS is struggling because of cuts but knife and gun crime is on the rise because of it? Get fcuked off you weasel of a man!  Gather the lot up and throw them on an old oil tanker and let the rats rot among themselves, that helps out on the budget front!

Edited by Kerny92

And yet America still has a massive problem.......as I have said before, at what point do we start talking about the obvious?

I worked on the North Peckham Estate after that little Damilola Taylor was murdered by a couple of his older brethren.......they threw millions of pounds at that estate, that was the response !!

And yet the postmen still had to go round 6 handed on giro day and a cab driver still wouldn’t wait longer than 2 minutes in case they were robbed at knife or gun point !

Scaffolders were getting guns put in their face when they were outside the crack houses !

Bars on every f***ing door !

A dog will always piss up a lamp post, it’s just in its nature.......

• Like 1