sunderlands good luck did not last long

Agreed mate, however it’s all very good giving it big licks on twitter and against city today but what has he achieved end of season ? 

f**k all 

a 90 million pound player and he’s still finding his feet 

if United should get rid of him and lukaku get kane Erickson  and bale they will piss the league next year 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, No, No........what they need to do is right: Bring in Zidane Sell Bob, sue and Rita too play a 6-6-9 formation change it to a 9-7-4 at half time get rid of Zidane Bri

Just for comic value......remember this one: bigger than the Milan derby ! lol 

Is this a wider football topic , or exclusively Sunderland?  If so , had anyone got José Mourinho number?  Sat listening to city united and I have not heard paul pogbas name once!!!  He

Posted Images

No, No, No........what they need to do is right:

Bring in Zidane

Sell Bob, sue and Rita too

play a 6-6-9 formation

change it to a 9-7-4 at half time

get rid of Zidane

Bring in Alassandro Del Piero

make his gran centre forward 

Buy Roberto Carlos cousin

play him in a 4-4-9 formations at left forward centre back midfield

Sell The Stadium of shite

Buy the san siro

move back to stadium of light 

Buy Dick Advocats horse !

That’s what I’d do anyway

• Haha 6
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf you love Moyse

and you'd love him to be WH gaffer next season

I would like him to stay, it’s a pile of wank when clubs keep changing managers......especially a small club like west ham, it’s shows that the people in charge dont understand football and have ideas above their station.

I have never liked his ethos as a manager, as I said he lacks ambition I think but for us he is about right.

Our owners are trying to buy league position with not a lot of money and not a lot of idea......never going to work.

You have to build it at clubs like ours.

We need a massive clear out of players at the moment.

Got a hard fixture list coming up, will he nick any surprises?......I won’t hold my breath but you live in hope.

• Like 2

Surely max you should be showing more ambition that a league 2 manager I know they can come good but you have had decent managers  and all fail  so surely you would want a proven manager at least at that level if Coleman walks instead of a gamble 

Edited by blackmaggie
8 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Surely max you should be showing more ambition that a league 2 manager I know they can come good but you have had decent managers managed at a higher level and fail surely you would want a proven manager at least at that level if Coleman walks 

I think your'll find most league 2 managers have more ambition than ending up at sunderland..:thumbs:

• Haha 1

Max I'm not knocking them they have  done very well but the job itself is massive do theses lads as good as they are have the experience for it  or the name to please the fans because a big clear out is needed first of and that's if they leave Lincoln if they do go I wish them well but maybe a old head to steady the ship first then get them in 

Edited by blackmaggie

One of sunderlands biggest problems is their culture of changing managers like socks......I reckon as a coach you would be looking anywhere else but there.

It would be a sort of last resort job.......that club has enhanced nobodies reputation for a good few seasons now.

Whoever ends up there, they need the backing of the board and the fans.

They also need realistic fans who realise what level they are at and don’t harbour silly dreams.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lone striker is f***ing soul destroying for any forward.

Its the “don’t want to loose” formation mate.

Your ground is what you have going for you, someone will look at that and be willing to take a punt at investing in the club because you have the capacity.

Not all doom and gloom 

I think the likes of mcgeady will  certainly go and a few others on the bigger contracts you never know the kids might get a go if you go down and do really well the only problem is other clubs trying to get them then maybe Coleman sees something on the training pitch that the fans don't max with some of theses players or like with the younger ones is he trying to protect them by not playing them at this moment in your situation 

To be honest, I started to really like going and watching my local team in the national league South before I moved.

Good, honest football, right next to the pitch, you can have a fag and a cup of tea.

I know there are a hell of a lot of West Ham fans who would rather we were a lower division team without the big ground and corporate owners......they just want their hammers back with all the associated ups and downs (mostly downs)

They wouldn’t give a monkeys about big plans and big players, they rather be watching them like that little local NLS team.

When it’s going boss eyed, the secret is to just enjoy your football.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Astanley said:

If they sorted it out at board level and with decent owners ,the Cowley bros and Sunderland could be a good pairing .

Didn't they sing "Lying in the arms of Mary"? :whistling:

Cheers, D.