sunderlands good luck did not last long

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I never knew we had a celebrity poster in our midst. He kept that quiet.

He will be strictly egg chasing material......

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, No, No........what they need to do is right: Bring in Zidane Sell Bob, sue and Rita too play a 6-6-9 formation change it to a 9-7-4 at half time get rid of Zidane Bri

Just for comic value......remember this one: bigger than the Milan derby ! lol 

Is this a wider football topic , or exclusively Sunderland?  If so , had anyone got José Mourinho number?  Sat listening to city united and I have not heard paul pogbas name once!!!  He

Posted Images

Mcgeady , mcgeady , grab that ferret butt! 

I think your clutching at thin air max over the keeper , a good keeper does work wonders at the elite end of the spectrum  but it’s pretty irrelevant at your level pal! 

The sheer volume of saves they have to make mean a lot more than one works class save. 

Put simply David de gea couldn’t keep you up as your back 4 is f***ing abysmal and don’t protect him

soneobe like will Griggs would have been a decent buy but he’s probably going up with Wigan so unlikely to tolerate you sadly 

maybe give Scott Brown a big lift from Celtic for a final three year deal . You need leaders and back to back relegations shows your squad is full of jelly fish . A good midfield captain leader is probably half the battle for you . 

Add in a few younger players from the lower leagues, Ryan sears at Shrewsbury town looks a decent type and maybe Danny Hylton at Luton who is on fire ? 

you never know mate but I’ll tell you what, if you take that squad down to league 1 as it is , you ain’t coming back up cause they haven’t the balls for the scrap needed 

• Like 1

Absolute twaddle max 

your playing shite week in week out and your expecting a good keeper to keep you up !!! 

Nonsense. A good keeper is the difference in a champions league level team and a UEFA league team. 

For someone like you lot it doesn’t matter, a well drilled defence will keep an average keeper safe . 

World class angle working and tipping around posts is irrelevant when your facing 10 -15 chances per game, some of those will go in eventually!!! 

There’s no point in having a keeper with distribution skills or shot stopping when the defence can’t organise each other around him 

but hey , I know very little . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Stiff Your above post re the keeper proves to me you know very little re football.

You could pluck a name off this site by random and they couldn't do much worse than our 3 keepers lol

Honestly they are garbage and a good keeper is as valuable as a good striker.

And a dire keeper is as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Ours are that bad we'd prob have more points on the board not picking a keeper and playing 452 all outfield players lol

You could put all 3 of our keepers in goal together and they would still concede ?

The best keeper in the world is little help against a striker who’s knows his business if the back 4 are getting pulled all over the show.

If Buffon played for a Sunday team I’d have put 20 a season past him never mind good standard players.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

Aye, I get what you are saying but Stiff is right......if the opposing teams are all over him every game it’s going to go wrong quiet a lot.

Teams win leagues and teams get relegated......it’s never one persons fault, it’s always up and down the whole team on the pitch.

Finger pointing in football ( from players) is a wankers turn out......it’s shows a lack of character.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What do you expect from a squad with cattermole In 

absolutely spineless 

Players have to take responsibility I always thought mate, you played mid field and as you know mid field gets blamed for every f***ing thing......I played defence early on for a couple of years and then all the rest of my years as a forward and I can hand on heart say I got out of that habit of slagging the mid field early.

Good players take the lead if it’s going wrong, a forward drops to come and get the ball if he isn’t getting service, a defender takes it as a personal challenge to defend......the player having a bad game this week may be getting you out of shit next week.

I have never been a fan of “it’s your fault” , I have always been more of a “come on son, you are better than that” man myself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, WILF said:

Players have to take responsibility I always thought mate, you played mid field and as you know mid field gets blamed for every f***ing thing......I played defence early on for a couple of years and then all the rest of my years as a forward and I can hand on heart say I got out of that habit of slagging the mid field early.

Good players take the lead if it’s going wrong, a forward drops to come and get the ball if he isn’t getting service, a defender takes it as a personal challenge to defend......the player having a bad game this week may be getting you out of shit next week.

I have never been a fan of “it’s your fault” , I have always been more of a “come on son, you are better than that” man myself.

Bang on mate..

nothing worse than a player who is constantly looking to blame others around them... can't stand that shit on the pitch or changing rooms, soon gets told to f**k off..

• Thanks 1