sunderlands good luck did not last long

Max he won the fourth most prem games as a prem manager only bettered by rednapp Wenger and fergie won LMA title more times than Wenger and Josie combined only bettered by fergie  been named manger of the month more than any other manager except fergie and Wenger his record speaks for itself max :toast: I don't see fat boys name up there :whistling:

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, No, No........what they need to do is right: Bring in Zidane Sell Bob, sue and Rita too play a 6-6-9 formation change it to a 9-7-4 at half time get rid of Zidane Bri

Just for comic value......remember this one: bigger than the Milan derby ! lol 

Is this a wider football topic , or exclusively Sunderland?  If so , had anyone got José Mourinho number?  Sat listening to city united and I have not heard paul pogbas name once!!!  He

Posted Images

7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Wabhi Khazri on the French news yesterday stating if Moyse had played me last season I could of kept Sunderland AFC in the Premier League.

Moyse ffs BM lol

Messi couldn't of kept you up last season lets be honest you have been very lucky the few seasons before only just staying up each time max it was only a matter of time genuine question max out of all the mangers you have had in the last 4/5 seasons each one you say is the latest Messiah to raise the sleeping giant then you turn on him all except Sam theses managers have a proven record so they all can't be wrong can they  so is it your clubs board that have it all wrong 

Edited by blackmaggie
16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I watched what Moyse did st Safc

a Dour clueless cnut

What has he done since a couple of lucky seasons at Everton ????

Fookall that's what.

Whats his win percentage where he's at now ?????

Terrible Dire Dour Dave ?

Lucky seasons? 

Thought they could have won the league ? 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

His record is shit end of' as Iv told you Fergie got it wrong and Everton would of prob won the league with a decent manager in hindsight .

Moyse lol 

Max I think Everton were fighting relegation when he went there and they had a decent finish that season so how do you get they could of won the league and I would class Leeds as bigger than safc with a more history and haven't Leeds had a better average than the loyal gravy that seems to be disappeared since you got relegated one last thing max because the French kid said he could of kept you up doesn't make it a truth bit like the northeast derby being bigger Milan derby you have to look at the bigger picture 

• Like 1

Sunderland have closed half their stadium, they can't even give tickets away. Even season ticket holders can't be bothered to turn up. Those who do attend leave at half time or as soon as Sunderland go behind ! So much for "the gravy"..........

• Like 1

The owner has offered to give SAFC away for free if someone will take over the debt, but no one is daft enough to take up the offer ! The owner, the board, and the supporters, apart from deluded fools like Max realise that this is the end. In a year or two Max will be able to enjoy Derby games between Sunderland an Hartlepool ! PMSL !

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Brigzy more total lies from your gobshit bullshite deluded mind ffs go troll elsewhere you utter buffoon lol

they have closed the Premier Concourse which is around 7k

Half the ground ffs 

Go knock another bottle of Cheap wine into you for breakfast your plonky

Closed the Premier Concourse ?

Guess they'll be closing the Championship Concourse shortly ! PMSL !

I've told you many times Max, I don't support any club, in fact football bores me, until an idiot like you comes on line bragging about their team, even though you don't live in Sunderland , talk about plastic ! LOL ! Then when it all goes to shit, you blame the owner, the board, the ref, you even blame a team from a different city and a different division ! Grow up Max, it's just a game, don't let it take over your life.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Are you sure Fireman

Safc were in the Prem for 10 consecutive seasons before relegation

How many consecutive seasons have Saints and Stoke been in the Prem ?????

It don't matter,there still there,your lot ain't...:tongue2: 

13 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Max wtf is up with you why the personal insults to the man over a two Bob team I don't see brigzy being personal behave yourself 

It's ok mate, I realise Max ain't the sharpest tool in the drawer, when fools loose the argument, they resort to insults. I can't get upset at someone so obviously deluded.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Leeds had a good run in the 70s

a few years in the 90s re Europe as a whole they've spent most their time in the lower leagues and as Iv said NEVER had 1 season where there average crowd was 40k plus.

ps no matter what you say Moyse is garbage his track record 95% of the time proves it.

Perhaps cos Elland Road only holds 38000.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Has it Always only held 38k ?

Was just over 40000 till 2001, record gate 57000+ against Sunderland in 1967 fa cup 5th round replay but they were probably mostly hairy arsed miners :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 05/04/2018 at 19:04, maxhardcore said:

One thing Brigzy the Safc support after 5 years of Shite one having the life sucked out of them by Dour Dave decided to vote with their feet

One thing they were intelligent enough not to punch a horse or smash their own City up because things wernt going their way lol

27-29k average home attendance ain't bad for a team that's won twice at home in two seasons 

The Plastic unwashed would go into Fooking Meltdown lol

There is a Rumor a few hundred are planning on coming to our last home game v Wolves to gloat.

Lets hope they do ?

Max thanks for the heads up I will buy a load of rubber rings especially for the occasion sha ting seriously though max the toons average hardly dropped when they went down yet  you have lost over a quarter of your support max  as folk on here said you would as you have in previous relegations but you kept on about this different gravy were is it in your time of need walking out by the looks of it and   look up the word loyalty and I bet there is a mention of the toon army and dour Dave is the best manager you have had going by the stats I showed you

Edited by blackmaggie