sunderlands good luck did not last long

12 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You'l be happy tonight Bird?

Did you watch the match' canny game and a exiteing finish.

Warnock was fuming told Nuno to

Fcuk Off twice very loudly lol

At least it shows he cares .

Id like to see Villa go up via the play offs for Brucey ?

yeh watched it max , wolves deserved  the win, they  were the better team   deff.  the last  5 mins  was hell watching it, the ref must have had backhander  of somebody  . Warnock a   Cu*t  , ok Nuno  ran on the pitch and  celebrated  with his players , so what . he should have 1st shook warnock hand , then maybe ran on , he apologized  said he was sorry, but that piece of shit still said no.  iam   easy going bloke  dont look for trouble , never have, but he one person  i could very easy  kick his head of his shoulders  very easy, and think nothing of it , i detest  the man  always have since he been in football  .:yes:   yeh Max  just 5 points now and we up, Darby  wed, then think it Brum, all the games are going to be hard for wolves now, we just got to  hold on to the ball bit better, and  push forward , and the goals  will come for wolves   deff:yes::thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, No, No........what they need to do is right: Bring in Zidane Sell Bob, sue and Rita too play a 6-6-9 formation change it to a 9-7-4 at half time get rid of Zidane Bri

Just for comic value......remember this one: bigger than the Milan derby ! lol 

Is this a wider football topic , or exclusively Sunderland?  If so , had anyone got José Mourinho number?  Sat listening to city united and I have not heard paul pogbas name once!!!  He

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bird said:

yeh watched it max , wolves deserved  the win, they  were the better team   deff.  the last  5 mins  was hell watching it, the ref must have had backhander  of somebody  . Warnock a   Cu*t  , ok Nuno  ran on the pitch and  celebrated  with his players , so what . he should have 1st shook warnock hand , then maybe ran on , he apologized  said he was sorry, but that piece of shit still said no.  iam   easy going bloke  dont look for trouble , never have, but he one person  i could very easy  kick his head of his shoulders  very easy, and think nothing of it , i detest  the man  always have since he been in football  .:yes:   yeh Max  just 5 points now and we up, Darby  wed, then think it Brum, all the games are going to be hard for wolves now, we just got to  hold on to the ball bit better, and  push forward , and the goals  will come for wolves   deff:yes::thumbs:

I reckon he could take you Ray ,your backs fkd 

6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Ps did you say Worst lol

the stats tell you he's Shite

what were his win percentages at United ?

What were they in Spain ?

What were they at Safc ?

What are they at WH ?

Garbage that's what.

Anyways must go off to that Shithole called Elland Road.

Ha'way The Lads ?

I have never been a fan of Moyes, I have always said he lacks ambition because he is a mid table manager......and so for us, that’s a good position if we are being realistic.

Its about right.

Difference is, Sunderland are not a mid table Premier club.......they are a league 1 club and Moyes is a mid table premier league manager.

I wonder if Dick Advocat has a nephew who may want the be the 985th manager if Sunderland ?

Tears come as standard ! 

• Like 2

Is this a wider football topic , or exclusively Sunderland? 

If so , had anyone got José Mourinho number? 

Sat listening to city united and I have not heard paul pogbas name once!!! 

He cost 89 million. 

he gets 15 million a year .  

Tell Jose to give me a million and I’ll play the next 5 years for nothing , I’d be more effective than that useless overrated c**t 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

He cost 89 million. 

Tell Jose to give me a million and I’ll play the next 5 years for nothing , I’d be more effective than that useless overrated c**t 

Maybe you want to edit that ? LOL !

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

He cost 89 million. 

It was you or Paul Pogba.....the ankle let you down !

That Pogba has got to be one of the most ordinary players I have ever seen ! 

Not at all , in fact it’s perfect timing 

he should be doing that week in week out , and leadingbthat United side to the title 

instead he has one decent half and all the last previous 15 games or so are forgotten about! 

He is a lazy useless c**t 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

he should be doing that week in week out , and leadingbthat United side to the title 

instead he has one decent half and all the last previous 15 games or so are forgotten about! 

Viera or Kean would have made mincemeat of him ! 

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

To be honest, I agree with you, but let's be fair, your timing was less than perfect ! LOL !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Ps did you say Worst lol

the stats tell you he's Shite

what were his win percentages at United ?

What were they in Spain ?

What were they at Safc ?

What are they at WH ?

Garbage that's what.

Anyways must go off to that Shithole called Elland Road.

Ha'way The Lads ?

Wonder what your stats are max for getting it right about sunderland...:laugh:..

• Haha 2