• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beddy greyhound x bull greyhound. Atb Adam 

If you get the right buddy x they top dogs here my beddy grey zack

My Beddy Whippet. Nearly 3 years old, around 19".........

Posted Images

On 01/04/2018 at 14:52, NEWKID said:

We've 4 of em amongst our little gang, all of them try hard, little grafters that think they're bigger than they are!

Really like the look of Bruce

Bruce is a cracking dog his nature everything about him can be head strong but just his prey drive loves to hunt not a bad bit in him which is good 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Bruce is a cracking dog his nature everything about him can be head strong but just his prey drive loves to hunt not a bad bit in him which is good 

Bruce looks over 22 inch so he can't be a beddy cross

5 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

No brought a out cross in which was a first cross beddy greyhound to put over his mother  

I see what sort of size was the f1 I'm just interested because round these parts most beddy cross are fairly small 

A lot of whip xs and even the grey xs are 22 ish or smaller good dog's tho never had 1 but deff would

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

I see what sort of size was the f1 I'm just interested because round these parts most beddy cross are fairly small 

A lot of whip xs and even the grey xs are 22 ish or smaller good dog's tho never had 1 but deff would

Had a bitch from the line in 1992 which was 21tts no sure about the size the first cross was but will find out the guy that breeds them mostly do roe so wanted them a big bigger 20160830_180147.thumb.jpg.98244f811cb97ff8250bbd346ef39756.jpg

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Had a bitch from the line in 1992 which was 21tts no sure about the size the first cross was but will find out the guy that breeds them mostly do roe so wanted them a big bigger 20160830_180147.thumb.jpg.98244f811cb97ff8250bbd346ef39756.jpg

Suppose if you were doing that lark you would want them a fair size

57 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

24 tts dog was Dave nice stamp for a half x fawn dog brother to Bruce he gently dog but soon chance out in field he over 26 tts my bitch is 23 tts her sir from bobs stuff 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, tank34 said:

24 tts dog was Dave nice stamp for a half x fawn dog brother to Bruce he gently dog but soon chance out in field he over 26 tts my bitch is 23 tts her sir from bobs stuff 

Cheers tank think the size came out of the coursing greyhound but again a lot of bobs and Stephens stuff were big 

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Cheers tank think the size came out of the coursing greyhound but again a lot of bobs and Stephens stuff were big 

There stuff has size we got one good dog out of the two daz dog fast can jump for fun