Putange mole trapping

Kevin If you go back to the start of the thread you will see it begins with and carries on with pictures of the Putanges and talpex type catching very nicely so your point about not putting up pictures or even making threads is f***ing full  of holes because you’ve hijacked one of those threads that you say people need to start

i suspect you missed these pictures and the fact you’re hijacking a thread you Claim  that isn’t there because you were too busy trying to defend jeffs name

now you’re even shamelessly plugging his traps lol

i started out catching with barrels flat pack then talpex and finally putange

i still run barrels out when doing agricultural sometimes

but mainly I’ve found talpex are my mainstay and putange

for someone who has constantly claimed he doesn’t care what traps others use you’ve constantly taken issue with peoples traps

I didn’t bother replying to your latest pm after you demonstrated you don’t respect privacy

ive also never once claimed to know it all

at the risk of repeating myself I said I knew a lot more about jeff and his sordid little dvd attempt than I would admit publicly

but that’s a moot point now

if I remember it was you that stormed off vowing never to post again saying the mole games f****d then you come back singing the praises of someone who’s main income is from teaching people how to trap moles(and you called me a clown lol)

you keep mentioning the fact I wasn’t always a full time mole catcher and then tellin us how you’ve had far better paying professions ...pot kettle 

and finally you say it’s time to pack up moling as it’s not paying for you

yet I’m making it work just fine for me 

must be cause I’m a clown

the one thing you and the people in the guild have in common is you haven’t moved with the times and that’s why molecatching isn’t working for you

i get quite a lot of one prominent guild members ex customers who really don’t want to have him back

So I can’t say you’re all bad

i suspect you May have a genuine mental health issue and as some one who’s had ptsd I sympathise

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

Kevin If you go back to the start of the thread you will see it begins with and carries on with pictures of the Putanges and talpex type catching very nicely so your point about not putting up pictures or even making threads is f***ing full  of holes because you’ve hijacked one of those threads that you say people need to start

i suspect you missed these pictures and the fact you’re hijacking a thread you Claim  that isn’t there because you were too busy trying to defend jeffs name

now you’re even shamelessly plugging his traps lol

i started out catching with barrels flat pack then talpex and finally putange

i still run barrels out when doing agricultural sometimes

but mainly I’ve found talpex are my mainstay and putange

for someone who has constantly claimed he doesn’t care what traps others use you’ve constantly taken issue with peoples traps

I didn’t bother replying to your latest pm after you demonstrated you don’t respect privacy

ive also never once claimed to know it all

at the risk of repeating myself I said I knew a lot more about jeff and his sordid little dvd attempt than I would admit publicly

but that’s a moot point now

if I remember it was you that stormed off vowing never to post again saying the mole games f****d then you come back singing the praises of someone who’s main income is from teaching people how to trap moles(and you called me a clown lol)

you keep mentioning the fact I wasn’t always a full time mole catcher and then tellin us how you’ve had far better paying professions ...pot kettle 

and finally you say it’s time to pack up moling as it’s not paying for you

yet I’m making it work just fine for me 

must be cause I’m a clown

the one thing you and the people in the guild have in common is you haven’t moved with the times and that’s why molecatching isn’t working for you

i get quite a lot of one prominent guild members ex customers who really don’t want to have him back

So I can’t say you’re all bad

i suspect you May have a genuine mental health issue and as some one who’s had ptsd I sympathise

Honestly,...im trying to finish here ?,.....(your a likeable chap, & i have no ill will towards you.) Now, I'm sorry & i really cant be bothered addressing all of what you put here. For a start though, it's just inaccurate , alot of what you say. (First two paragraphs, & the line after.) A simple check back, would start to tell you this. Also, wheres YOUR thread , showing YOU in action, etc. Is that not what i asked you, really ? & "i haven't moved with the times & that's why mole catching isnt working for me" ? ,...... Again, just wrong , & the audacity of you to try & put your patronising, condescending nonsense to ME ???,....(no offence , but i really don't know  WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE HERE ! lol),.....& "mental health issue" ,....now , your getting right personal here,....but whether it's relevant or not,...im still fully aware of what's what ! (& know full well, I'm going over the top, but I'm enjoying it, ha ha ha),.....& you with consistently wrong assumptions just aren't quite up to the task, of telling me otherwise ? oh & im "shamelessly trying to plug Jeff's traps" ?? ,....well , i don't even have any !!,.....& the jury's still out , until I get my hands on the latest version, & you'll be the first to know, what i think about it !!!! ?? Need i really go on ? (you also think you KNOW Jeff , & what he's all about ? ,...well let me assure you , you wouldn't know the half of it, or the true measure of the man !),...

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Torquemada said:

@Tilimangro - if you argue with the village idiot you will just be brought down to his level.  And he will win with his experience. 

Im glad you plucked up the courage , to comment again. But im afraid it's no better than your last couple of attempts , which had no substance & you only said for effect,...but, it didn't work, & you failed badly ,......(now I'm sorry, i know you lads don't want me to go, but the funs got to stop some time !  ?)

41 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

Honestly,...im trying to finish here ?,.....(your a likeable chap, & i have no ill will towards you.) Now, I'm sorry & i really cant be bothered addressing all of what you put here. For a start though, it's just inaccurate , alot of what you say. (First two paragraphs, & the line after.) A simple check back, would start to tell you this. Also, wheres YOUR thread , showing YOU in action, etc. Is that not what i asked you, really ? & "i haven't moved with the times & that's why mole catching isnt working for me" ? ,...... Again, just wrong , & the audacity of you to try & put your patronising, condescending nonsense to ME ???,....(no offence , but i really don't know  WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE HERE ! lol),.....& "mental health issue" ,....now , your getting right personal here,....but whether it's relevant or not,...im still fully aware of what's what ! (& know full well, I'm going over the top, but I'm enjoying it, ha ha ha),.....& you with consistently wrong assumptions just aren't quite up to the task, of telling me otherwise ? oh & im "shamelessly trying to plug Jeff's traps" ?? ,....well , i don't even have any !!,.....& the jury's still out , until I get my hands on the latest version, & you'll be the first to know, what i think about it !!!! ?? Need i really go on ? (you also think you KNOW Jeff , & what he's all about ? ,...well let me assure you , you wouldn't know the half of it, or the true measure of the man !),...

Also fella (I didn't catch your first name ?) don't be too overconfident that your fit to lecture me here,..... i catch well & consistently up here , in frequently rough terrain &   in challenging conditions,...biting winds with extremely high rainfall common, & cold temperatures the norm , autumn , winter & spring (not quite like 'darn sarf' I would imagine? Iol) all on foot , with plenty of hills, and over large areas. I hardly miss a mole, (first time) , these days (& that's the way it should be after 23 year ! Iol),......now i will await yours & the other 'pretender' (calm down , I'm half joking ?) here (Torqu...what's his name ?) topics on molecatching with pics of yous in action, etc ??   Iol At least Dave74 has shown his wares, here !!

1 minute ago, earth-thrower said:

Also fella (I didn't catch your first name ?) don't be too overconfident that your fit to lecture me here,..... i catch well & consistently up here , in frequently rough terrain &   in challenging conditions,...biting winds with extremely high rainfall common, & cold temperatures the norm , autumn , winter & spring (not quite like 'darn sarf' I would imagine? Iol) all on foot , with plenty of hills, and over large areas. I hardly miss a mole, (first time) , these days (& that's the way it should be after 23 year ! Iol),......now i will await yours & the other 'pretender' (calm down , I'm half joking ?) here (Torqu...what's his name ?) topics on molecatching with pics of yous in action, etc ??   Iol At least Dave74 has shown his wares, here !!

Well done Dave74 !!!

Now you boys are holding me back from settings traps, (& god knows im slow enough anyway  lol),.....so are yous going to let me retire from this thread here, finally , & I might let yous off the hook ? lol,......or are yous still 'spoiling for a fight' ? ?,......cause i will 'bring it',.....& it can all get 'ugly' again ! ha ha ha

7 hours ago, Torquemada said:

@Tilimangro - if you argue with the village idiot you will just be brought down to his level.  And he will win with his experience. 

You only 'showed yourself up' ultimately, & don't ever think youll get away with taking a f***ing 'liberty' with me , (or are you that stupid, or something) 

6 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

You only 'showed yourself up' ultimately, & don't ever think youll get away with taking a f***ing 'liberty' with me , (or are you that stupid, or something) 

& really just a proper 'bampot' you actually turned out to be here ! ?? honestly,...(look it up, good Scottish insult that !) lol