Putange mole trapping

Strange how I've got over 200 of these stainless traps permanently in the ground, and another couple of hundred for one-off jobs, and I've not had one that I couldn't fettle in less than 20 seconds using a bench vice. He's got two out of two that he claims to be unusable, but yet he declined the offer of a full refund for return of the traps. Hmmm! Something doesn't seem right somehow  ?

• Like 1

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

Strange how I've got over 200 of these stainless traps permanently in the ground, and another couple of hundred for one-off jobs, and I've not had one that I couldn't fettle in less than 20 seconds using a bench vice. He's got two out of two that he claims to be unusable, but yet he declined the offer of a full refund for return of the traps. Hmmm! Something doesn't seem right somehow  ?

He’s Best friends /hero worships Jeff and Martin who are actively seeking to get all traps banned except the talpa one they produce and profit from

theyre all as crooked as the putange earth thrower claims 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

He’s Best friends /hero worships Jeff and Martin who are actively seeking to get all traps banned except the talpa one they produce and profit from

He was dissing putanges right from the outset, which is at least three years before he actually got his hands on some. And then when he did get some, and despite his claimed wealth of experience and ability to make traps from scratch, he can't work out how to use them.  ? 

And he wonders why people on here don't take him seriously and  are pissing themselves  laughing at him.  ?

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

So ive too pay over the odds,... for a pair of Putange off yous, that i have too "fettle" with in a "bench vice"  to get them too work right ???,......didnt say anything about that for potential customers, on the Ebay site ?? & youve already stated SOME MIGHT have a slight defect, when purchased ??,....& correct i refused the refund,......& will now retain them for reference   (will be handy !),....(do you want another picture of the two of them knocked out of line,....right away too when test fired ?)

1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

"He's Best friends/hero worships Jeff and Martin"  ??,......you dont know me at all, fella, ....yet you randomly seem to continually come out with this stuff ? Listen , its not me thats part of any club, & following an agenda ?....i could have got involved at the concept stage with the original way back,... but declined. What copycat association is it your affiliated with again ?,.........lol

10 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

He was dissing putanges right from the outset, which is at least three years before he actually got his hands on some. And then when he did get some, and despite his claimed wealth of experience and ability to make traps from scratch, he can't work out how to use them.  ? 

And he wonders why people on here don't take him seriously and  are pissing themselves  laughing at him.  ?

Spot on

people are laughing at him all right 

he’s an utter joke

im convinced he sabotaged those traps on purpose

hes had an axe to grind from day one

i wish him well but he’s his own worst enemy

• Like 1
On 31/03/2019 at 11:12, Nicepix said:

Clive honestly, im surprised ,......& its me thats laughing at this here,...& also, where did i ever say that i can "make traps from scratch" ???    & "wealth of experience" ? ,.....well, experienced enough,.......& certainly more than you !  ,..........your getting increasingly desperate here , with your responses !   ( just a poor show from you, altogether)

Edited by earth-thrower
1 minute ago, tilimangro said:

Spot on

people are laughing at him all right 

he’s an utter joke

im convinced he sabotaged those traps on purpose

hes had an axe to grind from day one

i wish him well but he’s his own worst enemy

"im convinced he sabotaged those traps on purpose",.....really ???,......you TRIED TO CALL ME A LIAR BEFORE, YOU f***ing DICKHEAD !,......& got proved wrong & completely shown up !!

C'mon lads get the postcode exchanged, do it properly like they do in the lurcher section! ☠️

Earth thrower, it's your choice to use whatever traps you like, but to diss a very effective trap without having even used one makes no sense at all for a professional. You hint that they're too easy, so that's why less skilled folks use them. In that case why wouldn't one as a professional? It's about catching moles for money at the end of the day and they do just that! I have about 120 and had about 3 that twisted. A couple of quid to replace. You can rectify it in 30 second anyway!

I also don't get why you don't get the refund offered, you ain't happy with them so get rid. Problem solved.

This is just a forum, don't take it so seriously, it'll do wonders for the blood pressure!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, stormyboy said:

C'mon lads get the postcode exchanged, do it properly like they do in the lurcher section! ☠️

Earth thrower, it's your choice to use whatever traps you like, but to diss a very effective trap without having even used one makes no sense at all for a professional. You hint that they're too easy, so that's why less skilled folks use them. In that case why wouldn't one as a professional? It's about catching moles for money at the end of the day and they do just that! I have about 120 and had about 3 that twisted. A couple of quid to replace. You can rectify it in 30 second anyway!

I also don't get why you don't get the refund offered, you ain't happy with them so get rid. Problem solved.

This is just a forum, don't take it so seriously, it'll do wonders for the blood pressure!

If he's now saying that they are too easy how does he explain his negative ebay feedback of " Most poorly designed & awkward too set,( so called) mole trap ive ever tried ! " ?

Poorly designed?  -  How come they've been in use for over 300 years?

Awkward to set? - Look at the videos - its child's play!

He's ever tried? -  He also claims that he hasn't used them!

Its a sad indictment of how care in the community has broken down. There used to be safe places where people like McWhinnie could be kept amused by care workers without him offending or bothering the public. ?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

If he's now saying that they are too easy how does he explain his negative ebay feedback of " Most poorly designed & awkward too set,( so called) mole trap ive ever tried ! " ?

Poorly designed?  -  How come they've been in use for over 300 years?

Awkward to set? - Look at the videos - its child's play!

He's ever tried? -  He also claims that he hasn't used them!

Its a sad indictment of how care in the community has broken down. There used to be safe places where people like McWhinnie could be kept amused by care workers without him offending or bothering the public. ?

I suspect he and the guild are actually threatened by how easy these traps are to use and have set out to rubbish them In a bid to “save traditional molecatching”

I feel sorry for them 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tilimangro said:

I suspect he and the guild are actually threatened by how easy these traps are to use and have set out to rubbish them In a bid to “save traditional molecatching”

I feel sorry for them 

Aye, the self-appointed founders of the Guild of Mole Trappers like Trusted Traders and all the other many parasitical organisations sucking money out of hard working tradesmen. Leeches the lot of them!

The thing about McWhinnie is that he is always telling people that they are doing it wrong or he would do it differently, but he never says how he would do it, or offer any constructive advice. It is always negative and undermining, never constructive and useful.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

Aye, the self-appointed founders of the Guild of Mole Trappers like Trusted Traders and all the other many parasitical organisations sucking money out of hard working tradesmen. Leeches the lot of them!

The thing about McWhinnie is that he is always telling people that they are doing it wrong or he would do it differently, but he never says how he would do it, or offer any constructive advice. It is always negative and undermining, never constructive and useful.

Spot on

they're all full of their own self importance

in his last post he offers that he was offered to be part of testing up the guild

Previously he and Jeff were responsible for strychnine being banned(this was nonsense it was withdrawn in financial grounds nothing to do with the moles welfare sadly)

and as you say nothing but negativity or mockery

you reap what you sow I reckon 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Clive , your just falling into the same old trap (as one or two others here),......cause your actually putting 'words in my mouth'  & assuming wrongly,.....i mean all this im "bitter" "jealous" & an "expert", etc,   & of what exactly ?......you dont know me ??,.......& that im "telling people that they are doing it wrong or he would do it differently",.......really ?,.....cause im not interested in showing folk how to do anything ??? ,........& more and more i can see the former 'Polis' coming out in you here !    ha ha