Putange mole trapping

1 minute ago, stormyboy said:

I wouldn't miss it mate, nothing funnier than an angry man on the net! His dummy must be on elastic. ?

Trouble is the Internet is full of bitter, jealous people like him all trying to be regarded as the forum experts but having nothing to contribute except bile. The sooner the Mods pull the plug on him the better this forum will be for it.

• Like 1

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Its all Commanche's fault.   ?   He just thanked me and McWhinnie can't stand that so he's broke out of the straight jacket and padded cell to lock horns again. Thing is; I've got him on 'Ignore' so won't be reading any of his posts let alone answering them. ?

So why did you feel the need to jump in here,...was i talking to you  ????

6 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Yeah your abusive PM's and sweary replies say you ain't annoyed. ?

You flounced off in a strop several times, yet here you still are. All you've got is name calling and insults, a sure sign of low intelligence and nothing to say....

Ya fanny, English twat- that the best you've got??

WHO ARE YOU??  pure gold! ???

Keep it up bud, fecking entertaining!!

And if you need some pointers on using the simplest trap in the world, just ask!

You tried too provoke a reaction,....& you got one,...ok ?,....& aye, the trap is f***ing "simple" ! & thats why your using it !,.......& im not in the least bit interested, in flinging it up a mole tunnel. Now have you got that ?,....so keep repeating yourself,...fool.

6 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Get over yourself, Clive , FFS !  lol,.....i mean you wouldnt believe the   IRONY   of it all,.....i buy a pair of "premium" Putange off yous, for £20 !!! (how much ???  lol) & their a pair of duffers !,.....f***ing defects , as ive told you already thats the second one now, been knocked right out of position, on testing !,......unbelievable , sending the biggest 'sceptic' that  crap ???    LOL,..............& your not the FUZZ anymore fella, you have no authority here ? (or maybe you should be a MOD then ??? ha ha ),......so just what are you 'scared of ' here Clive ???,......cmon now 'spit it out '  ????,......why are YOU so keen to see me gone ????,.............(nice little earner on Ebay too, id bet.....for your relative !!  )?

Edited by earth-thrower
8 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

Get over yourself, Clive , FFS !  lol,.....i mean you wouldnt believe the   IRONY   of it all,.....i buy a pair of "premium" Putange off yous, for £20 !!! (how much ???  lol) & their a pair of duffers !,.....f***ing defects , as ive told you already thats the second one now, been knocked right out of position, on testing !,......unbelievable , sending the biggest 'sceptic' that  crap ???    LOL,..............& your not the FUZZ anymore fella, you have no authority here ? (or maybe you should be a MOD then ??? ha ha ),......so just what are you 'scared of ' here Clive ???,......cmon now 'spit it out '  ????,......why are YOU so keen to see me gone ????,.............(nice little earner on Ebay too, id bet.....for your relative !!  )?

Wtf ! Are you aware this is only an internet forum? 

Talk about getting your nickers in a twist over nothing. ?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, mole trapper said:

Wtf ! Are you aware this is only an internet forum? 

Talk about getting your nickers in a twist over nothing. ?

Aye, thats true,........i reacted cause Clive piped in,......he didnt have too ?,......he thinks ive got something against him or something ,....& i havent  ???,.....& it was this other 't.t' i was engaging ?????,.......otherwise there wouldnt have been a reaction ?

1 minute ago, stormyboy said:

Just a quick tip for you big man, you don't fling the trap up the tunnel, it might not sit right. Placed correctly, it will be more likely to catch.

That might be where you're going wrong.

You can thank me later. ?

mate , save it, for god sake !....& go and tell a novice,......

7 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Yeah your abusive PM's and sweary replies say you ain't annoyed. ?

You flounced off in a strop several times, yet here you still are. All you've got is name calling and insults, a sure sign of low intelligence and nothing to say....

Ya fanny, English twat- that the best you've got??

WHO ARE YOU??  pure gold! ???

Keep it up bud, fecking entertaining!!

And if you need some pointers on using the simplest trap in the world, just ask!

Truth be told,.....i have nothing against the "English", personally,......so will apologise for that ?

4 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

But you are a novice with putanges.

Just trying to help. Jeez, how ungrateful.

LOL,....their for novices i reckon !! ?   (its up to you how serious you want to take that, now ??),.........honestly mate,....i really dont want to give them a go (experimented with everything else mind, in my time,......but thats all over now)