Putange mole trapping

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

3 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Just to clarify  

What I said to you in pm was I knew a lot more about what was going on as regards jeff and his efforts to get all traps banned but those he approves

i said that in pm which is private and it’s a poor show to ever mention something said in private but then I’m not surprised because at the end of the day you’re a first class c**t and too stupid to see what is glaringly obvious 

ive no desire to branch away from the APMC let’s not forget they stopped jeff getting his way so it’s clear they’re doing a grand job  and actually do represent mole trappers unlike Mutley and  jeff who are like yourself a couple of halfwitted c**ts

you’re a bitter and twisted c**t

who comes on here to wind people up because you’re not happy With how your life’s going

jog on pal

I'm glad you clarified,...& that's about right im a "bitter and twisted c**t" ! ?,....& never mind about  "Jeff getting his way" ,...f**k, some of my thinking MIGHT be even worse, (for you & like-minded ) cause it's never always been ONLY about lethal control of the old mole , for me neither ! ,....(ive got my own ideas) & have had a long interest in the fate of nature's little earth mover for a long time now, & have had MANY communications with all sorts of interested individuals, bodies & groups,........but hey, that conversations for another day, perhaps,...... ? & I'm not "happy with how my life's going" ? ,....wtf that's all about, you silly b....r ?? Iol

3 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Just to clarify  

What I said to you in pm was I knew a lot more about what was going on as regards jeff and his efforts to get all traps banned but those he approves

i said that in pm which is private and it’s a poor show to ever mention something said in private but then I’m not surprised because at the end of the day you’re a first class c**t and too stupid to see what is glaringly obvious 

ive no desire to branch away from the APMC let’s not forget they stopped jeff getting his way so it’s clear they’re doing a grand job  and actually do represent mole trappers unlike Mutley and  jeff who are like yourself a couple of halfwitted c**ts

you’re a bitter and twisted c**t

who comes on here to wind people up because you’re not happy With how your life’s going

jog on pal

& i forgot "jog on pal" ?? ?,....that's just not gonna happen,........

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

It's great! Been following it for a while now ?

Cheers. D.

Iol, your not wrong !,.....you could argue it's a sorry state of affairs though,....cause look at the 'views' this thread has received now, compared to other folks perfectly good, interesting , & informative topics ? ,....... somethings just not right, about that,......i reckon

1 hour ago, earth-thrower said:

I'm glad you clarified,...& that's about right im a "bitter and twisted c**t" ! ?,....& never mind about  "Jeff getting his way" ,...f**k, some of my thinking MIGHT be even worse, (for you & like-minded ) cause it's never always been ONLY about lethal control of the old mole , for me neither ! ,....(ive got my own ideas) & have had a long interest in the fate of nature's little earth mover for a long time now, & have had MANY communications with all sorts of interested individuals, bodies & groups,........but hey, that conversations for another day, perhaps,...... ? & I'm not "happy with how my life's going" ? ,....wtf that's all about, you silly b....r ?? Iol

& you can keep your 'putange' as well !  f..k , i tried something similar at least 15 year ago now ,...the 'No mol', from the states (when you were still weeding & cutting the grass , ffs !) ,......lol,....(reckon your type of traps are probably for the amateur gardener to have a go with,...right enough, anyway,... ??)

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

Keep trying to get the better of me ? (just a proper f...y , you are ,...lol)

To be honest, its not difficult.

I will leave you to it. Eventually you will go far enough round in circles that you will end up dissapearing up your own arse.

All the best! ?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

& you can keep your 'putange' as well !  f..k , i tried something similar at least 15 year ago now ,...the 'No mol', from the states (when you were still weeding & cutting the grass , ffs !) ,......lol,....(reckon your type of traps are probably for the amateur gardener to have a go with,...right enough, anyway,... ??)

That's correct Mr Gardener, the easier the better for you,.....lol,.....i reckon the half-barrel might just be beyond you ? ?

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

? The No-Mole style trap, imported from the USA, is a poor, underpowered copy, of the original Putange mole trap, now imported,..from France...

Really ?,...well , ive no reason to doubt that,...(but i will keep doing things my way anyway,.....& that's without it. I will also have to acquire the latest version of Jeff's "Talpa" trap , is it ? ,.....see what all this fuss is about ? Iol ,.....6kg pressure springs i heard ? ,.......might not be a bad thing.)

• Haha 1

Blooming heck , Dave74, you & tilimangro, please take a bow,.....what's the secret ? lol ,....now promise yous are gonna keep this up, will you ? ,......when i finally sign off here,.....& maybe the rest on this thread (where it  applies) can maybe start a moling topic or two, with photos of them in action, etc etc,.....instead of just 'talking the talk'  (or how they know it all, etc) maybe ?  lol,......... anyway, it's been loads of fun again, ,....& remember if you start to take yourself far too seriously, or take things too personal, on THL , then, you are f****d i reckon ,......atb , & happy trapping , always ,.......(& i look forward to the formation of the Putange (& talpex) Mole catchers Association, soon?,.......you might need an elder statesman or two for endorsement of it , right enough ?,.....but , by the looks of it you wont have too much trouble there ? (Sorry, I can't help messing,...right that's it I'm DONE on this thread )

• Like 1