Stephen Hawking

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

R.I.P he finally gets to go into a black hole,had a good innings all things considered.  

His book on anti gravity is a fascinating read ...I couldn't put it down....r.I.p

Rip what an incredible man

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Rip and as I said on an other thread I fully respect everything he achieved after he was told he had 2 years to live and then he went on to do what he loved etc even with his limitations he loved a full life..... But wasn't most of his work just theories ? His opinion? can't be proved or disproved .

The meaning of a scientific theory is different from an everyday theory.?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://oregonstate.edu/instruction/bb317/scientifictheories.html&ved=2ahUKEwjC-a6QhO7ZAhWMCJoKHfgkAW4QFjALegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0xjHOnyKptuzt1uqz9ZxEq

Edited by sandymere

An insanely intelligent indivIdual! and funny to! He was known for having a laugh and i believe he once said "Life would be tragic if it wasn't funny". He got interviewed by John Oliver a few years back and was asked "If there are infinite universes and realities, does that mean there is a reality where I am smarter than you?" Mr Hawking's response to the comedian? "Yes, it also means there is a reality where you are funny" The man was a genius in ever sense of the world :rofl:

Oh and if I remember rightly, he also ran over Prince Charles' toes once. He was known fo weaponising his chair :rofl: I think he missed a trick not adding shotgun attachments to it you know... I think he would have made a crack shot on the pigeons! Or an Air rifle at least. 

• Like 3