The Russians

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, gaz said:

If the nukes get launched it will matter not a jot about measuring who has the biggest prick! ;)

Exactly, I'm no military strategist but I'm sure war with Russia isn't gonna be 'Queensbury rules' and pimms o'clock afterwards. Putin looks like the kinda bloke with an itchy trigger finger

Napoleon had the same idea as did hitler see how that turned out!

During the cold war it was estimated NATO would only be able to hold them back for 72hours., The plan was to try and concentrate the Russian forces at the wall and use battlefield nukes. 

Also how much does Russia know about NATO strategies these days. I suspect n this day and age secrets have been leaking like a f***ing drive for decades. 

1 hour ago, gaz said:

If the nukes get launched it will matter not a jot about measuring who has the biggest prick! ;)

Mate a lot of military analysts reckon there's plenty of scope for non nuclear or at least non strategic nuclear warfare. The entire point in maintaining a strategic nuclear capability is to deter that mutual destruction.

I honestly don't know why folks think Russia are untouchable. European forces would leave Russia a wasteland if they did the same to us. Everyone that matters knows that is the bottom line of a nuclear exchange. Never mind involving the US. And in a conventional war the Russians lack much of our capability.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

Mate, 

there’s been a world of change since the Rhine army were holding the red hoardes back every Thursday night in the naafis . 

The war would be primarily fought via sea artillery and armoured warfare . 

The hugely unresponsive Russian army would barely be able to mobilise itself in the time taken to find fix and destroy them 

43 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Napoleon had the same idea as did hitler see how that turned out!

During the cold war it was estimated NATO would only be able to hold them back for 72hours., The plan was to try and concentrate the Russian forces at the wall and use battlefield nukes. 

Also how much does Russia know about NATO strategies these days. I suspect n this day and age secrets have been leaking like a f***ing drive for decades. 

Scot, surely comparing the Russia from the cold war to today's Russia is like comparing 40s Japan to today's? Today they would literally have to March across Europe, whereas NATO forces have to ability to take the fight straight to them.

I'm not trying to make Russia sound like backward cave men, their hypersonic missile technology could terrify a NATO naval force but if I'm not mistaken that is still in its infancy? And even then, see how fast laser weapon development comes on in the event of such a conflict!

• Like 1

Oh you misunderstood me. Im not talking about the hardware. Even though i imagine they have a lot se probably dont know about. 

The sheer numbers is what i meant and there no goody two shoes or rules and regulations there f***ing savages and fight wars with the same brutality and utter contempt towards man women or child. Even during their occupation of Afghanistan in the 80s well there tactics were horrendous i know some will say " they deserved it " you be wrong though at that time they didn't do f**k all wrong.

But i digress anyone who thinks youre going to go to war with russia and beat them without huge losses is mistaken. 

As For coalition  nato or whatever alliances fall apart  jump ship all the time. 

I hate russia but im not very keen in open war with them. You also have a president who chsnges his mind from one day to the next depending who blows smoke up his arse via twitter. 

Lads lads lads I’ll put this into perspective for you. 

The Russians can currently roll out 1 aircraft carrier, arguably the most vital asset a super power needs to fight effectively against another . 

We can match that. 

The yanks have 20. 

Bore the f**k off about Russia . 

• Like 1