The Russians

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Will there f**k be a war, can’t be wiping out all those consumers now can we......corpses don’t buy new phone contracts or an Audi on the book ! 

However, with local elections coming up and all of Europe’s politicos trying to work out how to f**k 17 million people out of a demorcratic vote it makes great sense to promote the bogeyman of Russia.........run to what you know people, run to what you know ! 

We've been 'close to war with Russia' for ever, if we didn't go after the Cuban missile crisis then we ain't ever going to go..  

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Malt said:

We've been 'close to war with Russia' for ever, if we didn't go after the Cuban missile crisis then we ain't ever going to go..  

If the numbers stack up they will go, if there is more profit in you dead than alive then we will all be dead.

However, a load of camel jockies with a penchant for f***ing their 10 year old cousins and about 1 & 6 in their pocket won’t quiet cut it yet so for the minute we are all safe ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

It's a bit like game of thrones except it's played by ugly people. Teresa may can't really be compared to The mother of dragons ( Daenerys stormborn)?

She could do a good impression of an oul dragon though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 3/30/2018 at 05:56, Malt said:

Couldn't agree more. Everyone needs something to distract their attention before the unqualified and unaccountable stick their collective fists up the electorate's arse. 21 pages so far on The Russians. Countless thread years on islam. Mention that inland revenue is looking at changing the law to get the British to pay more in taxes...

Not

One

Single

Reply...

:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All this tough talk on Russia certainly has helped Theresa May's poll ratings.

I don't see any reason for Western countries to go to war with Russia in the future. Keep out of their backyard and they will likey do the same ie if the EU and US hadn't supported revolutions and opposition movements in their friendly former Soviet republics, then Russia may have done less 'election hacking' in the west.

I see China as the biggest future threat. They will soon have the largest economy, and eventually military. They have a political system that they think can rival the west's, are becoming more assertive around the world, and are laying claims to parts of south east asian seas. Look here for a flashpoint between the US and China in the next decade.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Couldn't agree more. Everyone needs something to distract their attention before the unqualified and unaccountable stick their collective fists up the electorate's arse. 21 pages so far on The Russians. Countless thread years on islam. Mention that inland revenue is looking at changing the law to get the British to pay more in taxes...

Not

One

Single

Reply...

:rolleyes:

Mate this is the worst of it.......nobody gives a f**k about stuff like that.

Nobody seems to care or do anything about what is happening right in from of their face.

Its f***ing soul destroying.......

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate this is the worst of it.......nobody gives a f**k about stuff like that.

Nobody seems to care or do anything about what is happening right in from of their face.

Its f***ing soul destroying.......

National Price Hike Day... 2.7% price hike on fuel. 4% on mobile phone contracts. HMRC want to make sure that you pay VAT on internet shopping too.

OVER THERE! TERRORISTS!

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

National Price Hike Day... 2.7% price hike on fuel. 4% on mobile phone contracts. HMRC want to make sure that you pay VAT on internet shopping too.

OVER THERE! TERRORISTS!

Mate, I know you are a believer in the demorcratic system but this is the reason I say don’t vote.......because what else can we do?

If you vote then you give them a mandate......whichever box you tick.

Question:

Do we think f**k all happens and the abuse gets worse because it’s just too damn big to think about?

Do folk just feel helpless? 

Edited by WILF
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I know you are a believer in the demorcratic system but this is the reason I say don’t vote.......because what else can we do?

If you vote then you give them a mandate......whichever box you tick.

Ironically it's the last election cycle that restored that belief. Donnie won. Britain voted out.

I guess the difference is that we do have some alternative candidates that, IMHO, are worth supporting. I just think that opting out is more dangerous to freedom than opting in. Once they fully believe that they're unaccountable then the gig is truly up.

• Like 2

The US got a once in a lifetime opportunity in the Don, the UK got it with independance ref.......do you think they will allow that again?

And who does Britain have to vote for?......and this is the point, if there is no one truly alternative to vote for then you shouldn’t be voting unless you believe what’s happening now is right surely? 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Question:

Do we think f**k all happens and the abuse gets worse because it’s just too damn big to think about?

Do folk just feel helpless? 

I believe that most people are good and want what society brings. I believe that when presented with the correct information they will make just decisions based on that information. The quality of life for homo sapiens has improved substantially over the last century and I believe that supports my view.

The problem, IMHO, is that people are being distracted from the correct information and being coerced into believing that it doesn't matter.

Look at any sh*th*le being broadcast on the news today. We're only ever one crackpot away from that and it could roll in at any time and not necessarily with any warning.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

The US got a once in a lifetime opportunity in the Don, the UK got it with independance ref.......do you think they will allow that again?

And who does Britain have to vote for?......and this is the point, if there is no one truly alternative to vote for then you shouldn’t be voting unless you believe what’s happening now is right surely? 

Absolutely. If anything Don's election victory has got a lot of people up and moving. Democracy is alive and well and we'll see just how alive and well this coming November.

Britain? I'd go with the libertarians every time. They're legit and established and even if they aren't running in a town near you, you can always spoil your ballot. Read their site and tell me that it doesn't appeal.

• Thanks 1