beanie sealskinz ?

ive got 2 , both are very good waterproof,breathable , warm ,   but  the prob with them, they come up to small , i think my last one xxl  , it not that ive big head lol , the style of the hat i think tight fit  so move up on your head, so  nape of neck and ear lobs are always cold. just wonder if they good waterproof .breathable  , but bigger type beanie out there than above .?

I’m tired of saying it ... 

there is no point in buying any other outdoor hat than this ...  

mines been to afghan , Kilimanjaro, Brecon , otterburn, Dartmoor, Kenyan rainstorms , mount Kenya 6 times , the highlands , the lakes , 

and ive never been wet or cold in it.ever . 

https://www.trekitt.co.uk/34189/products/lowe-alpine-mountain-cap-black.aspx?origin=pla&kwd=&currency=GBP&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5vSOjq2z2QIV6J3tCh2mbQLaEAQYASABEgLQ-PD_BwE

• 8 months later...
On 20 February 2018 at 01:37, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

mines been to afghan , Kilimanjaro, Brecon , otterburn, Dartmoor, Kenyan rainstorms , mount Kenya 6 times , the highlands , the lakes , 

https://www.trekitt.co.uk/34189/products/lowe-alpine-mountain-cap-black.aspx?origin=pla&kwd=&currency=GBP&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5vSOjq2z2QIV6J3tCh2mbQLaEAQYASABEgLQ-PD_BwE

I've got the berghaus version of this, best hat I've used....not too hot, adjustable and the peak is great if you have glasses and it's raining.

16 minutes ago, tandors said:

Is it the synchilla hat? I've a load of Patagonia gear, really like it.

It’s out in the truck mate,I will get a pic tomorrow,it’s warmer than the Arc’teryx,I have a Canada goose that’s really warm,wore it in -20 many times and it’s kept my head comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 19/02/2018 at 17:37, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Feck me did it get lost in the post ?

• Haha 1