4th trip this week for the little dogs

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wet and wild one today so just had the camcorder out for a hour and just left the dogs too it most of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvsG-H9agQ

bloke puts up  a decent vid of his dogs at work, and it ends up with you lot bitching, well im getting sick of it, do you here eh. if it carries on, I will put socks tomo and whoever else to sleep, co

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

Posted Images

Aye a team of keen men and nets getting stuck into them hedgerows be some good numbers i expect. But i know and have walked out with lads that have been north and done 100 rabbits lamping although the numbers must help them drystone walls and that hilly grass must also help surely ? I dont know as never been north for rabbits.

• Like 1

If you took the same lurcher with the same feller lamping south one night then north where would you be expecting the bigger bag of rabbits? Not saying they all dead easy but like socks said everyone south seems to use a day up north for starting pups or as a little hunting holiday.

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

And when legal all lads from north travelled south for fox an deer does that mean they easier down there?

I will send you the same offer donny come down south and find out .......

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

And when legal all lads from north travelled south for fox an deer does that mean they easier down there?

Roe id probably say in general yes. What do you think ? 

Edited by C.green
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

In fact I’ll offer you the same, come up here an I’ll take you onto a couple a dales where there’s not the amount your used to an let me see you get a big bag?? Deal????

I never mentioned big bags I said easier rabbits as in my 10 month old pup only missed two rabbits thr whole time I was there ... 

31 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

:hmm: I've taken some decent bags of rabbits darn sarf, using ferrets and nets,...but, it would be hard to achieve a high score, just bolting them for the dogs :yes:

_DSC0207.thumb.jpg.ee7d874cceeffc32b24d9c1b8798e1ae.jpg

Sorry Phil nets don’t count in this north south game of hard rabbits hard lurchers and hard men lol 

• Haha 1