4th trip this week for the little dogs

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wet and wild one today so just had the camcorder out for a hour and just left the dogs too it most of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvsG-H9agQ

bloke puts up  a decent vid of his dogs at work, and it ends up with you lot bitching, well im getting sick of it, do you here eh. if it carries on, I will put socks tomo and whoever else to sleep, co

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

All dogs have good days an let’s face it an open land should produce a lot of catches bolting, I’ll offer same again them come here an I take you to a few dales an soots we ferret an I bet ye bitch missed more than she catches, for every one she catches I gee you a fiver an fir every one she misses you give me one,,?  so there’s no spots down south where it’s open enough for dogs to catch bolted ffd??? heard it all now mate, it’s blatantly about picking ye terrain an holes to ferret you come north an ferreted easy open warrens, am why not you come a long way but next time try the more difficult ones ?I’ll gladly put ye in em?

Katchum he was only running vin and Tomos  pet rabbits 

All dogs have good days an let’s face it an open land should produce a lot of catches bolting, I’ll offer same again them come here an I take you to a few dales an soots we ferret an I bet ye bitch missed more than she catches, for every one she catches I gee you a fiver an fir every one she misses you give me one,,?  so there’s no spots down south where it’s open enough for dogs to catch bolted ffd??? heard it all now mate, it’s blatantly about picking ye terrain an holes to ferret you come north an ferreted easy open warrens, am why not you come a long way but next time try the more difficult ones ?I’ll gladly put ye in em?

No problem next season when she isn't a pup I will come up I travel all over the country so makes no odds to me ... come down south and I will offer you the same deal on open warrens ........

3 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Do youse reckon it's the length of the grass that makes then faster? And dove not have short grass up north 

Get out there and measure the grass I'll do the same and so we know we ain't telling lies we can send each other a lump of turf through the post

• Haha 2

Turbo rabbits dow

Just now, Black neck said:

Get out there and measure the grass I'll do the same and so we know we ain't telling lies we can send each other a lump of turf through the post

Lol what else makes them faster but only the ground they run on 

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Katchum he was only running vin and Tomos  pet rabbits 

It must be time you got back to the cooker now delia and left the hunting talk to hunting folk lol ......

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

All dogs have good days an let’s face it an open land should produce a lot of catches bolting, I’ll offer same again them come here an I take you to a few dales an spots we ferret an I bet ye bitch misses more than she catches, for every one she catches I gee you a fiver an fir every one she misses you give me one,,?  so there’s no spots down south where it’s open enough for dogs to catch bolted rabbits ffs??? heard it all now mate, it’s blatantly about picking ye terrain an holes to ferret you come north an ferreted easy open warrens, am why not you come a long way but next time try the more difficult ones ?I’ll gladly put ye in em?

Aye that fair enough easier n harder spots up and down wasmt saying ever rabbit that bolts should be whipped up by a 3/4 collie but its clear many use the place to get rabbits infront of a young dog.

Deal if my bitch does  okay after op If not I’ll fetch a pup or a dog that ferrets with us, but really think about it, there’s open warrens every where an iv caught rabbits out of lots of them, just like there are warrens up here among scree an rocks an slops an all sorts, tell me mate at what part of the country does this divide happen??? do they gradually get harder or is just a case of they all easy past. Birmingnam ???

Clearly you haven't hunted enough of this country to give an objective view and if you have bolted rabbits on Salisbury plain you would know .......