Cannabis oil

2 minutes ago, kanny said:

I'll ask you both ...how do you take it and how much also if you want to answer what is it being used to treat ? ...I'm looking at getting the mother in law some to try for her bad back and hip.

The one I posted comes with one of those "pipette" caps so he puts a few drops under his tounge every day  . He's got a bad ankle that broke when he was young and didn't heal properly , as a old man he had it reset but still gets pain in it . He also has a really bad back . He fell through a loft hatch in work years ago and f****d it . It's the combination if these 2 injuries and general aches and pains from a lifetime of manual work he takes it for . He loves the stuff , because it's not "thc" cannabis oil he doesn't get the mellow feeling you'd associate with marijuana but gets the relief . It's become a staple part of his life . Always has to have it . 

Whether it actually works or maybe it's the placebo effect so long as it makes him feel better it's worth it's weight in gold 

• Like 2

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

I use a few drops before bed for sleep

I have back and elbow pain that it helps with also

i use the indica one 

I think it’s called white edition

It’s awesome for sleep

Cheers Tilly  sounds just the ticket as she's not sleeping well because of the pain  do you just put a few drops on yo tongue? ...I've always been recreational users but I'm not up to speed on the medicinal side 

3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

The one I posted comes with one of those "pipette" caps so he puts a few drops under his tounge every day  . He's got a bad ankle that broke when he was young and didn't heal properly , as a old man he had it reset but still gets pain in it . He also has a really bad back . He fell through a loft hatch in work years ago and f****d it . It's the combination if these 2 injuries and general aches and pains from a lifetime of manual work he takes it for . He loves the stuff , because it's not "thc" cannabis oil he doesn't get the mellow feeling you'd associate with marijuana but gets the relief . It's become a staple part of his life . Always has to have it . 

Whether it actually works or maybe it's the placebo effect so long as it makes him feel better it's worth it's weight in gold 

Thanks Welsh that's a great help I'll get her a 10ml bottle and see how she goes ...she's asked me in the past for raw weed but I've always denied her it coz if anything happened to her because of it I'd be in the shit lol 

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Cheers Tilly  sounds just the ticket as she's not sleeping well because of the pain  do you just put a few drops on yo tongue? ...I've always been recreational users but I'm not up to speed on the medicinal side 

Same as above few drop under the tongue

tastes like shit but helps with sleep brilliantly 

you definitely get what you pay for with cbd

i bought some cheap stuff that did f**k all and thought it was a con

a mate is using this to help with his alcoholism

its brilliant stuff

• Like 1
Just now, kanny said:

Thanks Welsh that's a great help I'll get her a 10ml bottle and see how she goes ...she's asked me in the past for raw weed but I've always denied her it coz if anything happened to her because of it I'd be in the shit lol 

Yeah it's dodgy ground buying ganja for people. My dad's asked about thc oil and I've sourced some for him but haven't mentioned it yet . He smoked plenty before but don't fancy getting 3rd degree off my mum and Mrs for getting him stuff 

• Like 2

I have an aunt with very bad ms

fir a while a friend was giving her space cakes and it was helping and she had a good quality of life

her sons spoke to the dr who told them to stop it immediately as it’s illegal

shes now f****d and wheel chair bound but her family are glad their breaking no laws

33 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

fir a while a friend was giving her space cakes and it was helping and she had a good quality of life

shes now f****d and wheel chair bound but her family are glad their breaking no laws

My dads really into researching hemp this last year . Told me all about why it was made illegal etc and that cars can be made from it . From what he's told me the world has missed out on a truly major awesome material simply because rich people in the past didn't want competition 

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

Fek the law in cases like that I'd say .....just checked out the white edition its a bit pricey lol 

1 minute ago, kanny said:

Fek the law in cases like that I'd say .....just checked out the white edition its a bit pricey lol 

It’s not cheap

But it works

you get what you pay for

i don’t use it every day and I’ve had it since before xmas

1 minute ago, kanny said:

It’s not cheap

But it works

you get what you pay for

i don’t use it every day and I’ve had it since before xmas

• Like 1