• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Eddie Jones Fuuuuuuuuck you 

Posted Images

To be fair with the amount of possession etc we had we should have had more points onboard especailly the first half as for the try not given it bounced of his knee and a welsh hand touched it first was it under control I would of said so but thankfully the ref didn't wrong decision in my eyes but thankfully he did 

Hi Socks. How you keeping? Yes and no with the pundits. As said, I keep watching and to be honest he never did get that downward pressure. My opinion mate. When I was playing, downward pressure was hand above the ball pressing down. Now, the same can't be said about that decision. Who am I to comment though when, as a second row 4 I watched my hooker scrabbling like fck to get the ball from a straight tunnel when now they get fed. The laws sure have changed. Jok.

What's the predictions for this afternoon lads?

Scotland were supposed to be the team to watch out for this 6 nations, but the larrupping they got off Wales would suggest different. France would have beaten Ireland if not for the last minute Sexton drop goal, so they are playing a lot better than the last few years. 

I really don't like the French, but unless Scotland have a new game plan, it's going to be a French win by a considerable margin. 

• Malt unpinned this topic