• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Eddie Jones Fuuuuuuuuck you 

Posted Images

It was a miracle...there was my old lady with a filthy cold and feeling shite at the start of the game , but by half time her runny nose and cough had stopped and ten minutes from the end she was belting out the Flower of Scotland and highland flinging around the barn ..:yahoo:..who would have thought a game of rugby was a cure for the common cold ..just got to get the timing right every ten years ..we’ll played the jocks ...:laugh:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

yep the welsh queer , england were crap 1st 1/2 , 2nd 1/2 a lot better  started to  take the game to the jocks,  and   he killed us off  with them 2 decisions  not given  .  i real down now my team wolves  lost again , got 10 point cushion at the top , but think we got 10 games left hope we can still go up, starting to worry now , i fookin low tonight   :sad:

Wolves will be OK ray just a blip ? thank yourself lucky yon  Mon next door banging on the wall every time they scored then singing at the end wouldn't mind he was born in Blackpool which could explain a lot but fair play to the jocks first half they were very good we just didn't get going and were to sloppy all the game I thought Russell and Jones were outstanding for Scotland just got to avoid him nextdoor now for a week or two 

Edited by blackmaggie
31 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Wolves will be OK ray just a blip ? thank yourself lucky yon  Mon next door banging on the wall every time they scored then singing at the end wouldn't mind he was born in Blackpool which could explain a lot but fair play to the jocks first half they were very good we just didn't get going and were to sloppy all the game I thought Russell and Jones were outstanding for Scotland just got to avoid him nextdoor now for a week or two 

:thumbs:    like the last bit   lol  

• Like 1
  • Malt unpinned this topic