how many on here

3 hours ago, hollands hope said:

Couldn´t agree more Mackem , once your gone , in a lot of cases all hell breaks loose.

100% right mate , when my dad died  , he left a will , it was supposed to be split  between  5 of us , 3 boys and 2 girls  , i am the oldest  boy, my  2nd eldest  sister , to his  money £8000 quid which he put aside for his funeral money, we had all ready money from the will, so she should not have taken that as well. It ripped the family apart , me and my eldest sister   dont speak to her as far as we concerned  she doesn't  exist .:yes:   the other 2 brothers  speak to her,  thats up to them , i never would .!!       

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing i inherited was varicose veins. A gift from my mother it runs in the family.

Yes mate, get a mortgage over the least number of years you can manage, its suprising how much cash you will save by knocking a couple of years off your mortgage.  Ive got a little olace up the Dales

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51245997.html http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?locationIdentifier=REGION^460&maxPrice=50000 http://www.rightmo

1 hour ago, bird said:

100% right mate , when my dad died  , he left a will , it was supposed to be split  between  5 of us , 3 boys and 2 girls  , i am the oldest  boy, my  2nd eldest  sister , took his  money £8000 quid which he put aside for his funeral money, we had all ready money from the will, so she should not have taken that as well. It ripped the family apart , me and my eldest sister   dont speak to her as far as we concerned  she doesn't  exist .:yes:   the other 2 brothers  speak to her,  thats up to them , i never would .!!       

11 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I take it the best strategy to go about renting is to try and pay it off as quick as possible and make less to start with then have mortgage paid off rather than a long mortgage and make profit each month from the start.

Yes mate, get a mortgage over the least number of years you can manage, its suprising how much cash you will save by knocking a couple of years off your mortgage.  Ive got a little olace up the Dales that I rent out as a weekend holliday let.  It gives me a better return than a full time tenant but involves a bit of work for the mrs cleaning etc....

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, bell said:

Yes mate, get a mortgage over the least number of years you can manage, its suprising how much cash you will save by knocking a couple of years off your mortgage.  Ive got a little olace up the Dales that I rent out as a weekend holliday let.  It gives me a better return than a full time tenant but involves a bit of work for the mrs cleaning etc....

Where is your place in Yorkshire mate ?