Meece

Holidays next year.

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Wasn't he over this way just before the mid-terms?

Aye an word in the street is he planning a trip over to ensure the don’s second term😁🤫

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Close I think he a spook🤯 ifye care to follow his movements you will find goverments topple an change not long after he has been😎😎😎 I heard he was in America when jfk was done😂

I do remember trying to remove the gsr while crouching on the grassy knoll...………………...even though I wasn't even born then.I think I remember alan wicker taking 3 or 4 days to reach hong kong when he first did it by aircraft,pristine white safari suits and bristling waxed moustaches,those were the days.

• Haha 2

I actually remember visiting the walled city in Honkers,we were always told not to go as the triads ruled the place,i am sure riohog has visited,it was all things nefarious 😳 Mr Wicker makes it sound an exciting place instead of a dirty slum 😝

• Thanks 1

Some say.... Mackem & Banksy have never been seen in the same roooooom!

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

holiday-camps-22-136399557257226922-150731172117.jpg

Changed a lot by the time I used to go there in the late 80's, early 90's :laugh:

Have some real memories of that place.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 18:16, mushroom said:

👍

Edited by Bearfoot

Heading to sweden next week. I know they dont use euro use their own currency anybody know of any travel debit cards i can preload  money onto rather than carrying all cash

Edited by Rusty_terrier

Use your debit card mate, never allow them to convert it to pounds, in the bars etc, when they put the price into the machines and in sweden they use Krona ;)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Use your debit card mate, never allow them to convert it to pounds, in the bars etc, when they put the price into the machines and in sweden they use Krona ;)

Cheers ill get a bit cash in krona then can i just use my rbs debit card like normal ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Cheers ill get a bit cash in krona then can i just use my rbs debit card like normal ?

You should be able to. If it's a visa or Mastercard (debit or credit, it's the same) you'll have no problems apart from the prices lol. If a bar or anywhere puts a price into a machine, most will have the option to convert to euro or pounds DO NOT DO IT! Pay in Krona, on your card because the exchange rate is ridiculously out of sync with reality. It's the same in any eu country that doesn't have the euro. They can ask if you want to pay in local or euro..... Except the fuucking UK :laugh:

Wiring in the street looks well dodgy though 🤣

IMG_20181113_172630.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3