Bullying.

36 minutes ago, WILF said:

We won’t even go there !! :laugh:

Right, true story, when I was a kid (8 or 9) a black kid asked a girl I used to walk to school with for her bar of chocolate......well he didn’t ask, he just said “give to me!” And when she said no he spat in her face.

So I set about him, it was the first time I ever discovered them c**ts are like apes......I remember I had to repeatedly smash his head against a brick wall before he would go down for good.......it sort of stuck with me all these years how hard his f***ing canister was.

Anyway, I get pulled off the lad and the teacher is going mental and I was calling him all the Black c**ts under the sun which made it worse.

They got my mum up the school and I remember her plain as day in her very posh voice saying “never mind what my son did, if you were in their country they would eat you !” Like it was a well known fact :laugh:

How old was he?  5 ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Harsh mate, very harsh.......some little lads just have not got it in them, kids are all born innocent. The most hurtful thing is seeing a kid with no nastiness in them having to become something

The key to stopping bullies is the parents ... once the bully's  father knows what it's like to not know when somebody could knock their door and slap them around because of what their son is doing th

We won’t even go there !!  Right, true story, when I was a kid (8 or 9) a black kid asked a girl I used to walk to school with for her bar of chocolate......well he didn’t ask, he just said “give

That young lad will snap one day! And hopefully it gives the lad the confidence to stand up for himself. “If some one hits you, you hit them back twice as hard” “if their bigger then you, kick e’m in the nuts, it soon brings them down to your size” things my mum used to say to me at primary school lol  I think it’s true, what rusty terrier says, you don’t need to fight to let people no that you WILL stick up for yourself, and it’s up to the aggressor to decide if he wants to find out if you can. A lack of confidence is a green light to a bully unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Best hope he sorts it out before high school and doesn't snap like other yank kids and go into school and shoot a few dozen kids.  

True...I meant I hope the switch goes one day and he brays shit out of his tormentors. That bit of confidence would change his life I think. Tbh I haven’t even watched the video coz seeing young kids that upset over bullying really does get to me, and I’d end up in a rage lol 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Navek said:

The amount of jobs I've lost because I tell the bosses to go f**k them selfs is unreal .however I wasn't put on this earth to be belittled and spoke to like shit by any man and I don't expect my kids to either ..

never took shit of a boss ..life's to short and money ain't everything no way I'd take shit just because he pays my wage..

the teachers hate me at my kids school, because I have told my kids if someone hits them they hit them back ..they only use there hands if someone puts there hands on them..

I personaly don't take shit of this big fat  bully were I work and he seems to avoid me at times but some young lads have jacked because of him were as I just take the piss out of him without him even knowing.lol

10 hours ago, socks said:

The key to stopping bullies is the parents ... once the bully's  father knows what it's like to not know when somebody could knock their door and slap them around because of what their son is doing they soon make sure their sons stop ......

my daughter was being bullied at school by 4 boys, so early on a sunday morning i paid a visit to the dads, got em all out of bed one after the other, the bullying stopped straight away

• Like 2
9 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Its also a feker when you have one in the workplace especialy when their a fekin manager.

I had to work with a very toxic  supervisor for 8 years who did her best to get me into trouble & manipulated other people to set us off against each other , she was a total bitch , then the company changed hands & they did away with the supervisors & it was game over, she was basically on the same pay as me as they put up the staffs wages so we all had the same rate of pay 

They no longer approached her with instructions for the rest of us, within 6 months she had buggered off which made my day :toast: she had the tiny bit of power removed  & it was so satisfying seeing her out of her comfort zone 

• Like 3

I remember a knock on the door 3 months after I split up from my first wife a woman stood there with her son a chubby kid with glasses it turned out my eldest lad  was bullying him because of his appearance when I was told what actually was going on and what had happened i was shamed hurt  and  then the anger  started because I didn't raise him like that so yes I knew he got in to fights but bullying he was always taught that was a no no so I went to the school at home time when I saw him go over and start on him I lost it with him and his mates I promised them I would go through everyone of there's dads if they knew them it stopped then I later found out the school knew but didn't do much just like my youngest  who was bullied because of his autism he wouldn't hit  because even though they were in his class they were smaller till I told him in front of his teacher to hit back he  leathered the bully's the day after 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, crowsnest said:

my daughter was being bullied at school  by 4 boys, so early on a sunday morning i paid a visit to the dads, got em all out of bed one after the other, the bullying stopped straight away

You spoke to their dads or fought with them?

If its the latter out of the 4 one Didnt kick youre arse?

9 minutes ago, Kay said:

I had to work with a very toxic  supervisor for 8 years who did her best to get me into trouble & manipulated other people to set us off against each other , she was a total bitch , then the company changed hands & they did away with the supervisors & it was game over, she was basically on the same pay as me as they put up the staffs wages so we all had the same rate of pay 

They no longer approached her with instructions for the rest of us, within 6 months she had buggered off which made my day :toast: she had the tiny bit of power removed  & it was so satisfying seeing her out of her comfort zone 

Not many women get on well in the workplace. They can be living witches to each other. Men can fall out and forget all about it. Women never ever forget.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Not many women get on well in the workplace. They can be living witches to each other. Men can fall out and forget all about it. Women never ever forget.

This new gaffer we have has promoted people to managers & swiftly demoted them again if there not up to the job, I think in 12 months I have had 3 different managers , got a young bloke now who is basically ok with us doing stuff how we have always done it , I work with 2 other women & luckily we all get on 

My first job was as a groundworker with a small firm .I was good mates at school with the bosses son which was my in .I knew the family well and was surprised one day to be told the youngest son ,a strapping lad was being bullied at school .He was a bit soft though and we tried to get him involved whenever he worked with us which was becoming more frequent due to him not wanting  to go to school because of the bullying .I uncharacteristically felt a bit sorry for him and used to take him fishing during which time he talked about it a bit to the point i thought enough was enough .He used to catch a bus to school from the rural area he lived and having ok,d it with the boss I hopped on the bus one morning with him ,me being about the same stature as the other 14 year olds lol.The bullying apparently started as soon as he got off the bus .On arrival ,sure enough 3 kids came over ,started the piss taking ,threw his bag over a  hedge and no doubt would of turned to violence had I not waded in lol.Im no fighter but the red mist was upon me  and i let the one I caught hold of have it proper.A teacher watched and did nothing .Chased another but lost him 

No more bullying occurred thereafter.

I was picked up in a white transit and off to work feeling very  Charles Bronson .I was only 16 by the way .

Few issues growing up myself in the village where I live which were resolved one on one ,one at time on my terms .

Fire has to met with fire I'm afraid or the message is wasted .

Softly tip toeing around the issue just fuels a bullies ego .Let them know your not a pushover .If it' s known you always pay back ,people tend to leave you alone .

• Like 1