My name is Lenny..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Never understood Dave Courtney ?

Strange, strange chap to say the least 

When I was younger I read his first few books and enjoyed them. Years later I read up more on him online and he seemed to be a joke figure . 

9 hours ago, Billy b said:

Gnasher ? Not from tilbury wilf was there a few weeks ago though ?

Yeah lots of good people involved in guy ritchie films, 

foot soldier done well for a low budget though imo, second one weren't up to much at all , not seen the 3rd 

Your not from far away though are you mate :thumbs:

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

When I was younger I read his first few books and enjoyed them. Years later I read up more on him online and he seemed to be a joke figure . 

He just seems to be a dreamer ? I don't know how he's ever not got himself hurt, although proper people probably find him hilarious & he probably isn't even in there radar 

he was meant to of set a young mother up by pugging drugs into her car aswell, scummy

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Billy b said:

He just seems to be a dreamer ? I don't know how he's ever not got himself hurt, although proper people probably find him hilarious & he probably isn't even in there radar 

he was meant to of set a young mother up by pugging drugs into her car aswell, scummy

Take it from me mate, proper chaps wouldn’t want to spend any time in the blokes company.....he just won’t be tolerated. 

Last I seen of him he was shouting sh*t over the mic on bareknuckle boxing shows aggravating people ? 

But since they've got some ex football man and robin reid in and smartened up the promotion Courtney ain't been lording it anymore ?

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/event/britains-got-talent-auditions-london-600142645#david-walliams-attends-the-britains-got-talent-auditions-on-january-picture-id506266008

Now this is a genuinely scary creepy bloke. David Williams and Christopher Lee, definite change the underpants blokes.:D

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Last I seen of him he was shouting sh*t over the mic on bareknuckle boxing shows aggravating people ? 

But since they've got some ex football man and robin reid in and smartened up the promotion Courtney ain't been lording it anymore ?

He must be a brave feker I heard he turned up at a bareknuckle do with some feker dressed like the joker out of batman with what looked like a giant spider stuck to his boatshed at Highgate dog track in southyorkshire he must know somebody from around their to escape alive.lol