My name is Lenny..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem like a smaller and smaller person every time you post about that man.......like a bitter ex girlfriend with too much time on her hands and f**k all in her life better to do.

I genuinely find any of these type of films cringeworthy........I know I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. You pretty much know what the format will be blah blah. I honestly don’t know what

Posted Images

Best thing is you got all these big name gangster in London but you want be more worried about the 15 -25 year old lads who would stab you for your Mobil or motorbike or just to prove something to other lads in gangs. 

f****d up world it’s getting and unfortunately it’s getting worse.seems like the more violent the kids are the more respected they are getting in there little gangs ..

40 minutes ago, arcticgun said:

Not of their no witness or forensic and your unknown , oh and you don't tell nobody lol

Haha, if there is one thing the police have got its time..........they can wait forever.

I did a job in Surrey police HQ, you want to see the size of the forensics building they have there.....it’s f***ing massive.

If one of your nose hairs drops out while you are upto no good they will find it.....they have the time, the technology and the rescources.

Theres lads doing 18 years behind the door now over a 20 year old speck of blood that you can’t even see with the human eye.

Sod all that.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Haha, if there is one thing the police have got its time..........they can wait forever.

I did a job in Surrey police HQ, you want to see the size of the forensics building they have there.....it’s f***ing massive.

If one of your nose hairs drops out while you are upto no good they will find it.....they have the time, the technology and the rescources.

Theres lads doing 18 years behind the door now over a 20 year old speck of blood that you can’t even see with the human eye.

Sod all that.

At my age it's ear hairs I have to worry about. :yes:

2 hours ago, arcticgun said:

Not of their no witness or forensic and your unknown , oh and you don't tell nobody lol

But that's the thing how can you keep it secret, you're going to need at least two car's a gun information on the cnut your going to shoot a place to store the car's a place two go after the deed etc can't do all that on your lonesome.

13 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

you're going to need at least two car's a gun information on the cnut your going to shoot a place to store the car's a place two go after the deed

You sure you aint done this before :blink:;):laugh:

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

But that's the thing how can you keep it secret, you're going to need at least two car's a gun information on the cnut your going to shoot a place to store the car's a place two go after the deed etc can't do all that on your lonesome.

Accomplices can go in the same hole as the other guy :laugh:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Sod all that.

Think most criminals know they have too get lucky every single day where as you say pc plod only has too get lucky once and your Donald Ducked 

35 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It sounded pretty simple in the book n looked pretty simple in the film ? 

• Like 1

Or you could just get on the phone to plod, offer up some info on the bloke you want rid of, see him nicked and collect the reward money which you then divvy up with the friendly detective....nobody dies, you don’t get 25 year and you are a few grand better off.....everyone’s a winner.

Thats what most criminals do ! 

• Like 1