Christmas dinner/lunch

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup,just the usual this year   

You're not wrong there. Bit of leftover ham and a couple of fried eggs over the top, breakfast of kings  Look forward to that more than the Christmas dinner itself 

We ain't having turkey this year either. I've ordered a 9kg wren with the butcher I bet that will take some stuffing.

3 hours ago, green lurchers said:

its the mother of all bubbles bud :thumbs:

You're not wrong there. Bit of leftover ham and a couple of fried eggs over the top, breakfast of kings :yes: Look forward to that more than the Christmas dinner itself :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm with green lurchers & bgb on this. The star of the show was Boxing Day dinner.

Let's be honest here, who the fcuk has roast turkey any other time of the year? That should tell you something, right? It's fcuking shit!

Yeah I know some weirdos like it, but they are a minority group, so lack any credibility what so ever........

For me it won't be the star of the show because I'll be doing something decent like Venison fillet on Christmas Day..........but Boxing Day dinner will still shine!........................................how wank does that sound???  :laugh:

whats the connection between christmas and turkey.i know it's tradition but where did it come from.?

scotshunter..i got women into bed with my pavlova's.teaspoon of malt vinegar with the beaten egg whites,bake and leave for 24 hours.makes the inside chewey and hard on the outside.wrong time of year now because you should use fresh ripe english strawberrys.

22 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

whats the connection between christmas and turkey.i know it's tradition but where did it come from.?

scotshunter..i got women into bed with my pavlova's.teaspoon of malt vinegar with the beaten egg whites,bake and leave for 24 hours.makes the inside chewey and hard on the outside.wrong time of year now because you should use fresh ripe english strawberrys.

And for get to add the roofies you wanker.