Game Breakfast

Nice mate I love Partridge think is the best game. Would have to had some toast to put them eggs on, GL saliva glads will go into overdrive when he see's that and he probably  cook up some monster. Lol

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Not sure that would feel right to me.... Looks good though. The toast looks like quality stuff.

I could maybe be persuaded roe heart and liver fried with bacon and mushrooms is breakfast mind....

That's not toasted mate. My only rules for breakfast are eggs & mushrooms, anything else go's......:thumbs:

Ive actually had moorhen brests before with a cooked breakfast, I'd bet you'd love that.......:laugh:

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Arry said:

Nice mate I love Partridge think is the best game. Would have to had some toast to put them eggs on, GL saliva glads will go into overdrive when he see's that and he probably  cook up some monster. Lol

Cheers Arry

I'm surprised he hasn't done BBQ breakfast yet?   :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

That's not toasted mate. My only rules for breakfast are eggs & mushrooms, anything else go's......:thumbs:

Ive actually had moorhen brests before with a cooked breakfast, I'd bet you'd love that.......:laugh:

Me too! :D

Not for breaky mind. Was quite nice though I heard you have to skin them otherwise it'll make it bitter.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, C.green said:

Eggs look spot on. Used to get alot of folk asking for deer liver and kidney apperently its called stalkers breakfast couldnt think of nowt worse to be honest lol

Kidneys and liver out of yearlings are beautiful, haven’t got that really strong flavour . 

• Like 2

Eggs look really good I can tell they weren't dropped in water which I can't stand, a proper poacher looks like it was used there I usually grease the plastic pots with butter and gently simmer with not too much water in the pan  with a see through lid on and then give them a little shake and they come out spot on nice looking food.