Black Pudding

34 minutes ago, The one said:

Miss the old full english as im on a diet but dont think i would ever eat the black pudding raw  , it blood suppose its no been processed right  , old mad cow might be in the back ground 

i collect blood for farmers to make black pudding.

problem is when you stun a pig they lose control of there body's functions.

your collecting blood from the neck and the dirty pig is spunking everywhere.running down there belly into the bucket.lovely

• Sad 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made haggis quite a few times but the wife doesn't like it even though she's never tasted it, although she has watched me making it, so fair enough I suppose. I don't use the stomach, it's just not vi

Some of the white bits are barley but most is top quality pork back fat, which I would save especially for the puddings. I have made black puddings without the fat and they are severely lacking I

Now, don’t all groan and call me a right wing nutter but I much prefer white pudding ! 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

calm down physco but it's important to get the correct terminology.

Your absolutely correct you knob jockey ... correct terminology used ........ 

3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

:bad: Not for me folks. I'm a bit fussy when it comes to food. Still have nightmares of my mother eating pigs trotters and tripe.

hate the stuff:bad: , but like pig trotters  and oxo tail   with dumplings     :thumbs:

Used to eat pork as a kid,but then after ratting for years as a teenager in piggeries with terriers and Airguns the smell has never left me and one whiff of cooked pork and that's it,can't face the stuff.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1