New layout

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

I do like the unlimited use of silly faces. Not sure what they all mean, but will be firing them out at every opportunity. Like when someone posts something really charitable & expects loads of FA cups.......the 'bemused' face will be so much funnier! 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
Just now, Accip74 said:

I do like the unlimited use of silly faces. Not sure what they all mean, but will be firing them out at every opportunity. Like when someone posts something really charitable & expects loads of FA cups.......the 'bemused' face will be so much funnier! 

Oh that's good, I thought you were having a nervous breakdown with the range of emotions you were going through with your reactions! :laugh:

Tried to quote you born, but I'm still struggling.....

I hope this isn't going to impair my usual insightful & profound posts. I'm sure that would be a loss for everyone concerned.....

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Oh that's good, I thought you were having a nervous breakdown with the range of emotions you were going through with your reactions! :laugh:

Being able to collapse quotes is a pretty good feature, used to get fecking annoying with whole pages of folk quoting huge walls of text just to reply with a one liner :laugh:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, sussex said:

I couldn’t understand the old set up , so I’m no worse of here.      ..Is this a wanker emoji?. :acute:Fecking brilliant if it is ...:)

:laugh::laugh: no its not! It's a finger wag! But I pissed myself when I read your post. Haha

Everything is centre aligned now suddenly too. :huh:

Edited by Born Hunter
  • IanB locked this topic