Amanda Holden Thought Major Tim Peake Went To The Moon...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still would though .

You have to laugh, there’s lads who probably look like Arthur Mullard slagging off Amanda and Nicole for being past the sell by.........comedy gold ! Lol

Cost? Because we don't doesn't me we can't.   You're right though. We have to believe what our mind tells us. The stacks of evidence that it happened kinda swung if for me and that the alternative c

Posted Images

dumb and average looking.

onbritian got talent there was a bloke hanging upside down on a burning rope,

trying to free himself hudini style,

when he finished his act and was back on his feet safely,

amandur said he was in no trouble because the flames went up the rope not down to his feet.

i pissed myself along with the rest of the panel and audience,

the f***ing idiot didn't realise the danger was that the rope would burn through and he'd fall on his head.

Neil armstrong converted to islam he said when he went to the moon all he could hear was the muslim prayer call

I hate to be the one to point this out but sound doesn't travel in the vacuum of space :hmm:

One of my good pals is friendly with her and he reliably informs me she is a decent, down to earth girls and a great laugh.

He has a great picture of the two of them with her dressed as a copper and him with two handfuls of her arse (sorry in advance Accip! Lol ).

A good girl and a good sport.......give me that any day over those up their own arse Hollywood prima donnas ;)

I,ve no real interest in space I believe what I believe but it will have no effect on my life and will remain beyond the means of mere mortals like myself for the foreseeable future, I don't have the ability to try to prove or disprove so just have to deal with the info we are fed and that's probably the same as most of us really

That's fair enough mate, I can understand that but the field that you're in I thought you'd understand just how much the evidence has to stack up. To the believer no evidence is necessary. To the sceptic no evidence is sufficient.

Shes starting to go a bit now as she gets older and the clothes are getting more revealing in a couple of years she will be like Jordan

She's 7 years older than Jordan. Not doing too bad then.

You either knew that fact, or went and googled it. Either way that's probably sadder than Holden thinking Tim Peake went to the moon ?